District 6AAA

UCBaller

Better yet have region final winners automatically go to state like it should be to keep 2 teams from same region playing for state title. Thats would still give 8 teams going to state and one from each region. Get rid of the "sectional" round altogether. Make all region playoff games one and done. Use district playoffs to determine seedingd for region

The bradley cumberland loser beats riverdale in close one.

Really....  :rolleyes:

Whowver wins district 6 title loses region 3 final to bradley anyway thus likely goinf to riverdale in elite 8. Bradley winning 68-29 in a tournament game kinda makes a statement to the whole chattanooga area. Lol. They should easily beat east hamilton in district final by at least 20 monday.

Yes...it does make a statement...to the whole state that east TN needs to step it up if they want a Gold Ball.   :popcorneater:

One more thing. Bradley beat riverdale in summer game but lost to stewarts creek so that sounds like to me that sc is best team.

LOL...that was two years ago when three of the starting 5 were freshmen and had just gotten out of Middle School.  Summer ball means nothing.  Coaches are trying all kids of different talent.  I was there and the game was thrown by a college kid ref who it wouldnt suprise me if he was from your area.  It was horribly cooked.   

Better yet have region final winners automatically go to state like it should be to keep 2 teams from same region playing for state title. Thats would still give 8 teams going to state and one from each region. Get rid of the "sectional" round altogether. Make all region playoff games one and done. Use district playoffs to determine seedingd for region

That's a crazy idea! Sometimes the best two teams in state come from same district! This year in single A, the eight teams are just from 4 districts! Your best teams should be represented in the state tourney

TSSAA needs the sectional game $. They will never get rid of that.

I will still say it right now Riverdale is on another level. It is Riverdale and then every other girls basketball team in the state. They are not ranked #1 in the nation for nothing. They have beaten Stewarts Creek 4 times. Does the Creek have a shot of upsetting them absolutely but it will take a great effort by SC and a night where Riverdale is not quite in sync. Almost happened in the district title game a 2 point loss by SC. That night Riverdale made zero 3-pointers that night and still snuck out a win. Maybe the 5th time is the charm for the Lady Red Hawks. Who knows??

Imo the 6 best aaa teams in state in order are sc, bradley, riverdale, cumberland county oakridge and morristown west

In order? So you're suggesting that Riverdale is behind Bradley Central AND Stewarts Creek? You can speculate all you want to about Bradley Central versus Riverdale, but Stewarts Creek hasn't beaten Riverdale this season in four attempts.

Cumberland county played as tough a schedule if not tougher as any of those 3 thats why i put them 4th Woulda been 3rd had they won last night. But they gave riverdale a run for its money snd should be tops in aa next year. I think stewarts creek is winning it all next year if not this year. Although most of theyre players are seniors arent they since this is theyre 4th year in existence?