District 11AA

Fan15

It was great to see Camden win Friday night against Montgomery Central, it was a great game for those girls. Two wins last week, both close games, and they really should win their third in a row tonight against Hickman and fourth in a row with Big Sandy on Thursday. Playing better basketball as we near the end of the season.

As of 2/6:

1) CreekWood (13-2)

2) Lewis County (12-2)

3) East Hickman (12-3)

4) Stewart County (10-6)

5) Waverly (9-6)

6) Camden (5-10)

7) Montgomery Central (3-12)

8) Fairview (2-12)

9) Hickman County (1-14)

Final week's schedule:

CreekWood v. East Hickman (TUE) 

Lewis County v. Fairview (TUE) and @ Fairview (THU)

East Hickman @ CreekWood (TUE) 

Stewart County v. 10AAA Clarksville NW 

Waverly v. Camden (TUE) 

Camden @ Waverly (TUE) and @ 13A Huntingdon (THU)

Montgomery Central @ Hickman County (TUE) and @ 10A Houston County (THU)

Fairview @ Lewis County (TUE) and v. Lewis County (THU)

Hickman County v. Montgomery Central (TUE) 

Seeding is still murky because several things could play out this week as Stewart County is the only team that has finished district play. It will be much clearer after Tuesday night, since Lewis/Fairview will be the lone district game remaining.

Barring Fairview (2-12) upsetting Lewis County, Lewis and CreekWood are the only 2 teams with a shot at the #1.

Lewis County and CreekWood goes to a flip IF both win this week, East Hickman is #3.

If Lewis County wins both v. Fairview and Creekwood loses to East Hickman, Lewis is #1, East #2, and Creekwood #3.

IF Waverly loses to Camden, Stewart County is #4 and Waverly is #5.

IF Waverly wins it comes to a coin flip with Stewart County for the #4/#5, as the teams split and have the same records against the top 3 teams.

Camden is #6 regardless of outcomes this week.

IF Montgomery Central wins and Fairview loses 1 or both games, Montgomery Central is #7.

IF Montgomery Central loses and Fairview wins 1 or both, Fairview is #7 and Montgomery Central #8.

IF Hickman County wins and Fairview loses both, Hickman County is #8 an Fairview #9 due to records v. higher seeds.

I will post updated seeding following Tuesday night games. Please feel free to correct any mistakes.

• Upvote 1

NOT TRYING TO HIDE ANYWHERE WAS JUST STATING THE FACT THAT WHEN THESE GIRLS GET TO RUNNING UP TEMPO THEY ARE VERY HARD TO BEAT. A GAME IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER IF WE CAN PUT THE GAME AWAY PUT IT AWAY AS A PARENT  AS I AM I KNOW WHAT THESE GIRLS CAN DO WAS NOT TRYING TO BASH ANYONE AT ALL. AS FAR AS A COACHING RECORD REALLY #@ YRS OF COACHING NEVER KEPT UP WITH THE NUMBER OF WINS BUT DO KNOW OF RUNNER UP IN STATE N 1992 BOYS BASKETBALL 1998 RUNNER UP IN BASEBALL IN STATE TOURN AND 2004 RUNNER UP IN STATE TOURN AND 1986 STATE CHAMPS TJCAA BASEBALL WHILE COACHING AT ROANE STATE NOW YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ANY REACH THEIR PEAK IF YOU DONT RIDE AND PUSH THEM BOYS OR GIRLS. I AM NOT HERE TRYING TO BASH OUR COACHES THIS IS A SMALL BUT VERY CLOSE TOWN HAVE KNOWN OUR GIRLS COACHES FOR EVER AND THEY ARE GREAT GUYS AND VERY GODLY MEN WHICH IS A BOUNS BECAUSE NOT ALL TEAMS ARE LUCKY TO HAVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS LEADING THEIR CHILDREN. WITH THIS BEING SAID AS FAR AS HIDING NEVER MY NAME IS MIKE WEST BETTER KNOWN TO ALL AS BUD SO NOW WHO ARE YOU SEEMS YOUR FEELINGS GOT STEPPED ON FOR WHAT I DONT KNOW IF I EVER GET ON ANYONE IT HAS BEEN MY OWN AND STILL DO TIL THIS DAY.

• Upvote 1

As of 2/6:

1) CreekWood (13-2)

2) Lewis County (12-2)

3) East Hickman (12-3)

4) Stewart County (10-6)

5) Waverly (9-6)

6) Camden (5-10)

7) Montgomery Central (3-12)

8) Fairview (2-12)

9) Hickman County (1-14)

Final week's schedule:

CreekWood v. East Hickman (TUE) 

Lewis County v. Fairview (TUE) and @ Fairview (THU)

East Hickman @ CreekWood (TUE) 

Stewart County v. 10AAA Clarksville NW 

Waverly v. Camden (TUE) 

Camden @ Waverly (TUE) and @ 13A Huntingdon (THU)

Montgomery Central @ Hickman County (TUE) and @ 10A Houston County (THU)

Fairview @ Lewis County (TUE) and v. Lewis County (THU)

Hickman County v. Montgomery Central (TUE) 

Seeding is still murky because several things could play out this week as Stewart County is the only team that has finished district play. It will be much clearer after Tuesday night, since Lewis/Fairview will be the lone district game remaining.

Barring Fairview (2-12) upsetting Lewis County, Lewis and CreekWood are the only 2 teams with a shot at the #1.

Lewis County and CreekWood goes to a flip IF both win this week, East Hickman is #3.

If Lewis County wins both v. Fairview and Creekwood loses to East Hickman, Lewis is #1, East #2, and Creekwood #3.

IF Waverly loses to Camden, Stewart County is #4 and Waverly is #5.

IF Waverly wins it comes to a coin flip with Stewart County for the #4/#5, as the teams split and have the same records against the top 3 teams.

Camden is #6 regardless of outcomes this week.

IF Montgomery Central wins and Fairview loses 1 or both games, Montgomery Central is #7.

IF Montgomery Central loses and Fairview wins 1 or both, Fairview is #7 and Montgomery Central #8.

IF Hickman County wins and Fairview loses both, Hickman County is #8 an Fairview #9 due to records v. higher seeds.

I will post updated seeding following Tuesday night games. Please feel free to correct any mistakes.

Thanks for this update. Very thorough.

Great to see that the Lady Lions have put together a 4 game win streak, hope they keep it up with Waverly and keep the momentum going into the district tournament. Too bad they waited so late to start playing consistent, they could have been in the top 4 in my opinion.

After seeing how things have played out I think the top 3 are better than the bottom 6, but I am not sure who I would put as the best in the district. Before Christmas, probably Lewis County, since then, probably East Hickman.

STILL WAITING ON A CALL OR TXT FROM WHO EVER PANTHERMAN IS BEC I WAS NOT BASHING ANYONE NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN IN COACHING AS LONG AS I DID WITH SCHOOLS I KNOW YOU HAVE TO GO AND DO WITH WHAT IS HANDED TO YOU AND SOMETIMES IT IS NOT TO GOOD OR FUN THAT ISWHERE THE GRAY HAIRS COME FROM PLUS AGE

3 words.  Let it go!

CANT HECK I AM NOT MAD JUST BROKEN AT THE HEART THAT SOME ONE TOOK THIS THE WRONG WAY WHEN I HAVE ONE OF MY OWN ON THAT TEAM AND I KNOW HOW THESE GIRLS CAN PLAY IT KILLS ME TO SEE THEM NOT ACHIEVE THEIR POTENTIAL IN SMALL SCHOOLS IT IS A MIRACLE WHEN YOU GET A GROUP LIKE THIS IT DOES NOT COME AROUD HARDLY AT ALL MANY NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET THIS YOU CANT BEAT COACH BREWER HIS HAS BEEN GREAT WHO EVER PANTHERMAN MAN IS TOO MY POST THE WRONG WAY I WAS OUT OF TOWN HEADED HOME AND GOT A TXT TELLING ME ABOUT HIS OR HER POST WHEN I GOT HOME AND SAW I WAS FLOORED

selectedgrain sounds like a disgruntled parent behind the mask of a computer! what is your coaching record just to be clear?

Disgruntled parent? In Lewis County? That never happens there, does it? Better be careful, last time there were a couple of disgruntled parents they got a great coach dismissed, but I am sure you guys wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

I have no clue why anyone would be so torn up with a record like LC. I saw them play last year and  thought they were extremely athletic.How bout you guys send some of those athletes to the east side of Maury County for us, lol.

Can't wait until baseball season round here, to be honest.