Any 2017 schedules finished?

Macnarry

nah......sale creek, cannon, polk, lookout valley and basin are for sure wins. Trousdale and pitt are the only for sure losses. signal boyd and bledsoe are toss ups. I am guessing 6-4

I agree... 6-4 is a distinct posibility with Boyd and Signal both being down.  Getting them early will help. Bledsoe should be a win for sure. Good schedule!! 

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed Coalfield picked up Marion County and York Institute for 2017. I'm not sure what Marion County is going to look like in 2017 but should be a tough one.

Marion lost its entire lines on both sides of the ball, most of which were three year starters. Also lost two great linebackers that were mr football finalists. If the backups are serviceable, which they looked to be when they played this past year, then Marion may have a big year as they have lots of skill guys back. If they struggle, then the record will reflect it. Need lots of time in the weight room.

Columbia Academy moves to 2A Region 5

08/18/17  Nashville Christian 

08/25/17  at Spring Hill

09/01/17  at Summertown

09/08/17  at Lipscomb Academy

09/15/17  Forrest 

09/22/17  Bye 

09/29/17  Community 

10/06/17  Franklin Road Academy

10/13/17  Eagleville  

10/20/17  at Lewis Co. 

10/27/17at Loretto