my take on the 6A blue cross game

fredjones

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to let sleeping Dragons lay... what's your opinion on the matter?

BHS eye'm wif ewe ...weal leaf thait 'un fer anuthur day.....

Lookin' baick tha 4 and 16 paiss compleeshun wuz tha biggust play inn tha gaim on thair furst TD drive.....WH scorred on tha necks play and tha prassure wint rite baick on Okelund...jmo.... :popcorneater:

#19 had him In tight coverage all night. It was the match up I was talking about. When they did try it he picked one off...#19 is a junior who is being by UT and now bama has came on the scene..

Hey coach10, would you put in a good word for Bama with #19, we need him....and if Bama is smart they will go ahead and start courting #20 as well.

From the post about the commentators and this thread post I need to watch this game on TV

I don't pay too much attention to the common taters, but I did watch most all of this game in the tube. There were a few players for whitehaven who got mad during that first 10 minutes, told the other guys to hop on, and those few carried them to the title. It was cool to watch because that stuff don't always happen. Definitely a hard earned football win and a good game to watch.