Dekalb County

Funsize22

It's all over town, alot of frustrated parent's about the decision to suspend the coach. I love the guys passion and fire, but guess that doesn't work anymore. The sad part is that it's coming from the Poss kids Dad and the Evans kids Dad. Those are the apparent 2 ring leaders, that was the shocking part.Those kids play more than anyone. Only in Smithville. Good luck to the Tigers and Lady Tigers on Friday vs Cannon.

What in the world is going on in Smithville? Heard Coach Martin is suspended for being too tough. Parents are controlling the administration and board members are calling the shots now.

Word is this same parent that got rid of coach cope. People of dekalb had their chance to get rid of him during last election. Feel bad for Coach Martin who does a really good job and the players who will suffer even more.

The problem at Dekalb is the director of schools. He was New last year and he is scared for his job. If a parent goes to him or a school board member he gets rid of a coach Or punishes them for something. He doesn't have a clue. The school board members in Dekalb run the school and make all decisions. It is a complete joke there right now. The should let the parents coach the team. Why even hire coaches because they won't let them do their jobs. If I was Martin I would get the heck out of that parent run weak director school system.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.
    • speaking of board members how can a man get arrested 12 days ago and still be head coaching a team in TC school system? looks like your right about the tc board members. I bet it would be different if they had a kid on the team