R'dale-Off season tidbits........

Lost Old Dad

That was his Junior year. By his Senior year both he and Rory were both in the 1,000+ pound club.

The clone is now bench pressing what they have for his squat then. Pound for Pound their Senior year Gaston Miller had the best pound for pound. Not only was he fast, he had great field vision and strength.

Now present team, ask yourself one thing. What are YOU lifting? Are you working MORE than just what the Coaches require? Can you run a mile with a 75 pound pack on your back AFTER a full practice?

That is what it takes to be a WINNER!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

For those dinosaurs of us who are NOT on either facebook or twitter, what does it say?

Just listing some guys qualifying for weight clubs.   A few made 'Brave'  one up to 'Warrior'.  I forget what the 3d club is but nobody was listed.

Be cool if they started getting that kind of info out on the web site again.

Just listing some guys qualifying for weight clubs.   A few made 'Brave'  one up to 'Warrior'.  I forget what the 3d club is but nobody was listed.

Be cool if they started getting that kind of info out on the web site again.

I would love to see Coach W come back again and on staff. He could get it back to what it used to be. Would be good to see the football program have its own again and not just a small part of the schools. Would also be good to see the football program to have its own photographer again also.

Now have they got 'Chief' painted yet?

• 2 weeks later...

I have faith that coach K and his staff is going to get the program  back.  it will take more than 1 year to do it though.  I do believe by the end of year 3 that you will see that he has it on the right track.  Last year I saw signs of improvement such as defense looked more prepared  We didn't seem surprised by what the other teams did.  Special teams was better overall (need a kicker) offense was improved and the team never quit even when they were down they would fight back.  There is still some cleaning up issues with the program but it will start to filter and clear out.  I like the direction but we all have to keep our eye on the bigger picture  and that is building a program back and not just winning today