knox west next head coach

Knoxtastic

I will have to go against my end of discussion statement, Sorry. BHS had 11 returning starters in 2016 and went 4-7. And as I said no defense. Blow out loss to Riverdale at Riverdale in playoffs. Assistant coach revolving door, cahos in the middle school feeder program.  Where do the wins come next year. 

West.- More talent and a proven HC. Why put west on the schedule now when you dodged them for last 3 years. L

Cleveland-More talent and a proven Head Coach. L

Jeff Co- ? Teams have split last two years, but BHS should have won both years. Someone on the coaching staff decided to go for it on 4th down in the 4th quarter instesd of punting to Jeff Co. and pinning them deep in their own territory with not much time in the 4th quarter. If you follow BHS football I don't have to tell you the rest of the story. I think Jeff co wins his one. Riley is a better coach. L  (Like you said they have 12 starters returning).

S-D-Loaded next year and one of the best coches around Knoxville. Plus South is a proven playoff team. And Coach Duncan has kept South players at South. L

JCSHHS-Alot of speed and line play coming back and the best coach in upper East Tennessee, Has been a winner for a long time. L

CAK-this is an interesting game. If BHS does't win this game, they lose more than a football game. They probably lose present players to transfer and future players in the BHS zone to CAK or other private schools. Privates are already bleeding BHS of talent, this loss will put the program back 4-6 years if not more. WHY EVEN SCHEDULE THIS LOSS. L

Kingsport D-B-OK BHS won in 2015, lost big in 2016. D-B back on the upswing .L

Farragut-BHS will play hard vs Farragut and Farragut loses alot of good players. BHS has a chance to win, but coaches pull defeat from jaws of victory like last year and vs Jeff in 2015. (see Jeff Co above for a reminder), I forgot, BHS already has players going to Farragut that could be at BHS. BHS has to start winning to keep players at BHS. L

HVA-BHS has a short history vs HVA, but it is a bad lopsided history. BHS is 2 wins vs 5 loses vs HVA and has lost the last 4 in a row to HVA.  BHS loses players to HVA already and will lose more if they don't win this one in 2017. HVA has good coaching. HVA also has one of he best if not the best RB's in the area and are also known for playing good defense, which BHS has not figured out how to stop a winning team. L

Mo. West-Teams usually don't do well on the road, and don't do well playing somewhere they haven't played before. To many distractions, and by this time in the football season BHS will be very distracted. No more super 32, so what is there to look forward to in late October in Morrostown. You usually don't look forward to a loss, but maybe some players, parents, and fans will look forward to geting 2017 over with and look forward to getting a new coaching staff and a new principal when Knox Co. gets a new superentandant of schools. L

Wow.  Just wow.   :rolleyes:

I would hate to be that bitter.  

Edited by HTV

Wow.  Just wow.   :rolleyes:

I would hate to be that bitter.  

Not bitter, I would just like see to my son, my friends sons, and and other peoples sons that go to Bearden have a chance to play on winning teams and reach their potential at BHS. I just don't believe that this HC, coaching staff, and principal are not doing that for these BHS players and future BHS players. I think that they( new HC and principal) acted in bitterness and revenge when they decided to go through the process changing the head coach.

• 2 weeks later...

Not bitter, I would just like see to my son, my friends sons, and and other peoples sons that go to Bearden have a chance to play on winning teams and reach their potential at BHS. I just don't believe that this HC, coaching staff, and principal are not doing that for these BHS players and future BHS players. I think that they( new HC and principal) acted in bitterness and revenge when they decided to go through the process changing the head coach.

Just move to sevier county. Bearden players do well as smoky bears

• 2 months later...