OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

A sophomore sprinter should feel pretty good about qualifying for the state meet. The guys from Section 1 placed 9, 12, and 15, and one Section 1 qualifier didn't run. West Tennessee and Middle Tennessee sprinting are a whole different animal. Graham looks good mechanically, and he should be much better when older. Too bad he wasn't at 100%.

John Huotari reported that he's been dealing with a hip flexor since early April, so you're right. Didn't realize that he'd run the 100 in 11.1 earlier this year. That's pretty strong.

Oh yeah he is blazing fast when fully healthy. By the time he's a SR it wouldn't surprise me to see him win the state in the 100M. 

Can't believe nobody from the Ridge hasn't said anything about the Oak Ridge Football team putting American Flags on the graves of Veterans last weekend. I know I am proud of them for it. Plus my Dad was one of the guys that got one.

Thanks Wildcats!!

Great post.Your dad deserved it!I thank him and these young men. Edited by orngnblk

Can't believe nobody from the Ridge hasn't said anything about the Oak Ridge Football team putting American Flags on the graves of Veterans last weekend. I know I am proud of them for it. Plus my Dad was one of the guys that got one. 

Thanks Wildcats!!

Much Respect for those young men

I am NOT trying to start any rumors! I read something that made me think we might be losing one of our coaches. Anyone heard anything similar. Remember I live in Chattanooga and have zero inside sources so don't make a big deal out of this.

How are summer workouts going.

Guess what...by stating "I am NOT trying to start any rumors"...that's exactly what you've done! LOL...I haven't heard about any coaches leaving but I'm in no position to hear something like that. School is still going on so summer workouts probably haven't started yet.

Guess what...by stating "I am NOT trying to start any rumors"...that's exactly what you've done! LOL...I haven't heard about any coaches leaving but I'm in no position to hear something like that. School is still going on so summer workouts probably haven't started yet.

School is still going on and it's June 5?