OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

I just read a super article on Twitter about the recruitment process of A'darius Cox, 6 - 2, 230. There was also a video of his highlights from last season. The video was impressive, like you would expect, and what he had to say about being a Wildcat and the recruiting process is very informative.  If I also read correctly, A'darius was Defensive Player of the Year for our Region but I would have though Kendall Clark would have won that award.

A name to remember....A'darius Cox.

Edited by WillieTheWildcat

Your information is tainted...I hope our lines are better than I expect but we appear to have major problems up front. The big guy you mention, according to what our players say, has NEVER played football. I doubt HVA, Farragut, or DB has anyone starting up front who has NEVER played. Our guy may turn out to be great, but he has ZERO experience. Our depth is scary. Graham is a stud but I keep hearing Jackson isn't playing but I'm not sure why he isn't.

Heard the same about Jackson, too. I'll wait to make any judgments about the line until I see them in person. But, if they are bad I'll be sure to let everyone know and lambaste them on here, you know me? And oh yeah, if they are, it's without a doubt Gaddis' fault. We already know that.

Heard the same about Jackson, too. I'll wait to make any judgments about the line until I see them in person. But, if they are bad I'll be sure to let everyone know and lambaste them on here, you know me? And oh yeah, if they are, it's without a doubt Gaddis' fault. We already know that

Does Jackson play any other sports? He had an older bother who played last season, right? Isn't there a younger brother who plays football too? 

Good to hear from you Sweet Science. I will be happy when all the regular and new posters come on board.

RWR!

Does Jackson play any other sports? He had an older bother who played last season, right? Isn't there a younger brother who plays football too? 

Good to hear from you Sweet Science. I will be happy when all the regular and new posters come on board.

RWR!

Jackson runs track. That's the only other sport I know of that he participates in. 

I just read a super article on Twitter about the recruitment process of A'darius Cox, 6 - 2, 230. There was also a video of his highlights from last season. The video was impressive, like you would expect, and what he had to say about being a Wildcat and the recruiting process is very informative. If I also read correctly, A'darius was Defensive Player of the Year for our Region but I would have though Kendall Clark would have won that award.

A name to remember....A'darius Cox.

I looked back at my program to refresh my memory (I usually mark the starting lineup) and I barely even remember him on defense last year. He started on the offensive line. So I'm not sure how he could've gotten defensive player of the year for the region. He's a good player though.

Heard the same about Jackson, too. I'll wait to make any judgments about the line until I see them in person. But, if they are bad I'll be sure to let everyone know and lambaste them on here, you know me? And oh yeah, if they are, it's without a doubt Gaddis' fault. We already know that.

I doubt that the line will be "bad" but we just don't seem to have enough good linemen on the team or coming up. That's a yearly concern as I watch the middle school teams

RWR!

Pretty sure #25 was his brother but I know nothing about a younger brother.