A AA AAA Girls from the Upper Cumberland Area

Uppercumberlandhoops

Going into district play, I see Pickett county and Clarkrange battling for the home Sectional game in the Regional Finals.. The other region is weak.

AA Upperman, best coached team by far. They'll be in Murfreesboro.

AAA Stone Memorial will battle Bradley in the Regional Finals for a sectional home game also. 

Any other Fans out there have an opinion?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going into district play, I see Pickett county and Clarkrange battling for the home Sectional game in the Regional Finals.. The other region is weak.

AAA Stone Memorial will battle Bradley in the Regional Finals for a sectional home game also. 

Stone still a year away, lack bench strength. CCHS will win when it counts. Bradley will still go thru to the state, only team that could compete with those Murfreesboro teams.

Pickett is a favorite to win it all,  Clarkrange will be there.  Upperman has the best team, tell me why you believe they are the best coached?  I like Coach McWilliams and i'm not saying she isn't the best coach just want to hear your opinion on why you think she is.  

I don't follow AAA as much but Stone always seems to struggle with Bradley in the Region however i do believe the winner of this Region will advance to the state.  The loser has no shot going into Riverdale this year.  

Pickett is a favorite to win it all, Clarkrange will be there. Upperman has the best team, tell me why you believe they are the best coached? I like Coach McWilliams and i'm not saying she isn't the best coach just want to hear your opinion on why you think she is.

I don't follow AAA as much but Stone always seems to struggle with Bradley in the Region however i do believe the winner of this Region will advance to the state. The loser has no shot going into Riverdale this year.

Pickett is the real deal in my opinion. Clarkrange hasn't impressed me yet but I'm sure they can. Stone is a year away from beating Bradley but that year can't come quick enough for me!

I have seen both Pickett and Clarkrange. Pickett easily beat Stone at home (up by as many as 16 or 17) but had to fight back at Stone to win...but showed me they have what it takes to go to state coming back against a good team like they did.

I have seen Clarkrange look horrible and great... hardly looking like the same team on different nights. They have the 3 point shooting to beat Pickett at home, if they can keep up with them. I think Pickett is too fast and could wear Clarkrange out. PC will have to guard the 3s at Clarkrange if they want to win. A split wouldn't surprise me.

Clay County has a good record but was blown out by Livingston and lost another by 28. I think they'll be 3rd. Jackson county? Scoring 20 points against Cookeville says they are not the usual JC.

I think both Clarkrange and Pickett will go to state. I don't see anyone in the region or substate that could challenge them.