All Midstate from the Tennessean

Playerscoach

Thanks, bud!  It's been a fun ride and sure gonna miss watching her play on the pitch!!  Got one more year to watch my oldest play a little college ball then we will be officially done with soccer!!  Time sure travels fast!!  Hope you have a wonderful New Year and continued good luck with your daughter and this crazy game! :rolleyes:

Thanks, bud! It's been a fun ride and sure gonna miss watching her play on the pitch!! Got one more year to watch my oldest play a little college ball then we will be officially done with soccer!! Time sure travels fast!! Hope you have a wonderful New Year and continued good luck with your daughter and this crazy game! :rolleyes:

Thank you! Ronnie is now coaching her and she's on I65 all the time playing ECNL too. It's crazy for her and us. Can't believe she's a sophomore now? I'm about to spend six days at Disney soaking in all those games for the last time. :)

Thank you! Ronnie is now coaching her and she's on I65 all the time playing ECNL too. It's crazy for her and us. Can't believe she's a sophomore now? I'm about to spend six days at Disney soaking in all those games for the last time. :)

Awesome!  Ronnie is amazing!  Enjoy every bit of it cause it will go fast!!!  Good luck at Disney!!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! Ronnie is amazing! Enjoy every bit of it cause it will go fast!!! Good luck at Disney!!

Ronnie is such a good coach and relates to the kids so well. She's the coach as a parent you dream of your daugher having. I have a ton of respect for her. I will say this though is she absolutely positively hates giving up goals. We gave up 1 goal in four games winning the top bracket at Disney and she was incensed. Heck we gave up less than 10 shots on goal in all four games and she still demanded more discipline and focus. Lol

BTW Braemer led the team with three goals and had two in the final for a 3-0 win. She played great.

Edited by Playerscoach

I believe Ronnie got National Club coach of the year, BTW.

Coach G, Molly had a good week and KW had a reaction save to her left off a corner that was remarkable. Completely layed out, full extension save. There were 50+ college coaches there and we overheard several coaches talking about it after the game. Her athleticism is just ridiculous. It's surprising since her dad can barely walk and chew gum. 😂

Edited by Playerscoach