Station Camp violations

bballinformer

So I just read the report in the Tennessean about this incident in a kentucky tournament were they had to leave the championship game and 2 suspended and 1 kicked off. Due to what they called team violations not a hazing incident. I dont buy that why mention hazing if there was no hazing? Just say team violations and leave it at that. Also said name of player dismissed was not mentioned? Why not?  The other 2 kids names were mentioned...anyone know anything about this? who got dismissed? what went on? Seems a little bit iffy to me...just curious and concerned 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't believe how a kid with D-1 offers goes off and does things like they disc. Kids these days go to far . I can tell you that it was nothing sexual . IMO I still call it hazing . I am amazed the police didn't file any reports . I am not a police officer and not going to attempt to know what qualifies to file a report . All in all this might just help station camp if they can focus on basketball and not the distractions .,I still give gallatin the edge and always have . Would love to see that game .

• 4 weeks later...

Channel 4 just had a pretty lengthy story about this. They interviewed a former player and father in the dark that both stated he had seen teammates in 2014 that were branded. Ch 4 also reported that at least 6 former players and parents came forward and said this had been happening for several years. They tried to interview the AD at the school and he asked them to leave

All the coaches including Cook at his new school should resign or be terminated immediately.

You obviously have no idea what your talking about. Guys the channel 4 news story is complete bull, they took a kid who had an axe to grind with the coaches at sc and tried to make something out of nothing. Looks like a few idiots took the bait. This why the term fake news is relevant now. This was fake news

Everybody ask yourself this question, if the coaches "knew" it was going on for years why would they all of a sudden call the police on this one situation instead of trying to cover it up like you guys think they did for years? That doesn't make any sense. If they knew it was going on they obviously would've covered it up again, instead of risking their livelihoods. They obviously didn't know it was taking place and handled it the proper way with proper protocol. You people are so gullible, especially to come in here and spew garbage when these men have families at home. You need to make sure you know the story inside and out before you make accusations towards somebody's character.