District 12A

pchsCRITIC

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for everyone.....How long has it been since Frank Hughes actually won a district game?

2nd question for everyone...Has any team in the district improved from opening night to closing night moreso than the SHS Eagles. Put up 6 points in the first half at Richland in the beginning to beating them at the end. The sophs have really grown up and playing with some confidence.

Quest #3 for everyone....Who is will be the 4 that advance in what positions? I got 1. Loretto 2. Wayne Co, 3. Cwood and 4. SHS

Question for everyone.....How long has it been since Frank Hughes actually won a district game?

2nd question for everyone...Has any team in the district improved from opening night to closing night moreso than the SHS Eagles. Put up 6 points in the first half at Richland in the beginning to beating them at the end. The sophs have really grown up and playing with some confidence.

Quest #3 for everyone....Who is will be the 4 that advance in what positions? I got 1. Loretto 2. Wayne Co, 3. Cwood and 4. SHS

You are correct sir

Frank Hughes won today vs Natchez Trace. They also defeated Natchez Trace January 2nd. Prior to that it was January 15, 2010 vs Collinwood. They also beat Loretto that season & Loretto was the district cellar dweller. The last time prior to today the Lions won a district tournament game was February 22, 2002 over Zion Christian.

Interesting fact I overheard last week and have since confirmed on TSSAA website: Frank Hughes has an enrollment of less than 100 students, 9-12. They put together some good teams (boys and girls) considering they have such a small pool to pull from. Kudos to those guys for playing with the heart I've seen the last few years, even when down 20.

Edited by watchman72

Im not sure there is a team in the REGION that can beat CA. Watched them at Richland and the Raiders fot nothing for them. Not sure Loretto can beat them. I think Region 2nd place is up for grabs. Richland is not a legit 21-2 team. They play a very weak schedule.

Coach T shows CA beat Richland by 10 and Richland beat CA by 1. Know that this may not be accurate so I'm reluctant to say much because not sure if that is correct, but if that's the case then how is CA so much better than Richland?

Interesting fact I overheard last week and have since confirmed on TSSAA website: Frank Hughes has an enrollment of less than 100 students, 9-12. They put together some good teams (boys and girls) considering they have such a small pool to pull from. Kudos to those guys for playing with the heart I've seen the last few years, even when down 20.

No doubt they play hard and do put the time in. Just small on numbers. Not sure the year, maybe around 2009 or 2010, but they beat Wayne County.