District 12A

pchsCRITIC

Im not sure there is a team in the REGION that can beat CA. Watched them at Richland and the Raiders fot nothing for them. Not sure Loretto can beat them. I think Region 2nd place is up for grabs. Richland is not a legit 21-2 team. They play a very weak schedule.

Don't count out the cats!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not saying Richland will win it but they have wins over Wayne, STown, CA. Yes they played a weak schedule. Can't help that the district is weak. So not sure what a legit 21-2 team is actually but just saying the raiders can play with any of these teams.

And it will not be a Cake walk for CA. Pretty sure the top4 in 12 can play with CA. Yes they are good but are not that much better than any of these teams.

I am not saying Richland will win it but they have wins over Wayne, STown, CA. Yes they played a weak schedule. Can't help that the district is weak. So not sure what a legit 21-2 team is actually but just saying the raiders can play with any of these teams.

And it will not be a Cake walk for CA. Pretty sure the top4 in 12 can play with CA. Yes they are good but are not that much better than any of these teams.

Honestly, I can see any combination of 6 teams advancing to sub-state. It will come down to who plays best that night. Matchups will be key as each team has strengths and weaknesses that will make each game its on challenge. Looking forward to some good basketball over the next three weeks.

Wonder if Catswatcher had PC in his combination of 6 that could go to state ? I would say not! Does that mean it's 5 now ? Just wondering ?

I'll have to admit, I didn't think PC could get it done AT Summertown, but when tournaments start, it's anybody's game. Very entertaining game.

Wonder if Catswatcher had PC in his combination of 6 that could go to state ? I would say not! Does that mean it's 5 now ? Just wondering ?

They were one of my 6. There length poses problems for most teams. IMO if PC had a shooter, like some they've had in the past, they would be very dangerous!

Edited by CATSWATCHER