District 12A

pchsCRITIC

I am sure that this is going to make Summertown fans mad but how in the heck can you name Trotter from Summertown district MVP ? That is saying that no one on the top 3 teams are worthy of MVP. #22 Brown from PC deserved it more than Trotter imo. If you can give it to a player from 4th place then a player from 5th should be able to get it and head to head PC beat Summertown 2 out of 3 but that doesn't explain why someone from top 3 didn't get it ?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Collinwood last night. I don't know how one calls these all-district teams. There's always a couple left off. Hensley, Hallmark, Risner, the list could go on..... are all deserving players but who do you replace them with when you have 13 spots. Always brings out lots of discussions.

On the other note of MVP, my opinion, not that it matters, I liked PC Brown and PC Brooks (girls) for MVP's. I don't care about records or seedings. But congrats to the Summertown players for their accomplishiments. Just to make it clear, I'm a WC fan.

I thought it was an all tournament team, I guess it was more all seasonal then it makes a little more sense but its hard to visualize 13 guys in the district better than Hensley, he runs on atomic powered batteries

I've read some of your crazy post in football but I totally agree with you on Hensley. Love his play.

Does anyone have the players named to the all district team?

Wayne County: Blaine Bevis, Avery Davis, Braden Johnston & Sawyer Turnbow

Lorreto: Luke Childress, Will McBee & Ryan Weathers

Collinwood: Ashton Daniel, Ty Robertson & Charles Wood

Summertown: Michael Burdette & Trey Trotter (MVP)

Perry County: Parker Brown

I'm sure I didn't get all the spelling correct!

• 2 weeks later...