AA Sectional 2017

kazam37

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are right in that those two are the favorites, but I think Northview and Wartburg both can win as well.  It is hard to simulate Holston and HV size, but Northview has a lot of post players and can throw a bunch of them at Holston.  Feel like Holston may have a little more punch in the guard positions.  I would give the edge to Holston by about 4.  Wartburg has good quickness, but they will be hard pressed to cover HV's length.  If Wartburg finds the three ball falling they will be right there with them.  Still, HV is playing real well and their press is going to produce some turnovers at some point.  Last game though it didn't happen until the third quarter.  Slight edge to HV by 3.

Kazzatooga

New Center is pretty well coached and they tend to throw numerous sets at you, which makes them hard to prepare for.  I would think they have a bit of an advantage over CH, but so far I have been impressed with CH's best player (#5) who works hard and keeps showing up at the right place at the right time.

Rush Strong should beat Holston unless Holston shooters start hitting the three.  They seem to live by that shot and if it isn't going in then they may struggle.  RS has already had a scare and my guess is they will be a little better adjusted to the noise and crowd.  Go with RS by 8 in that one. 

Kazzy