Father Ryan 44 McCallie 33

Bump11

Ditto.... I have seen so many posts including my own misinterpreted easily from ambiguity involving characters and text. I'm probably one of the worst over the years most will agree , but I certainly hope my last comment on this thread was taken as a complement to both wrestlers and the victor doing well just to pull it out at the end.

Congrats and will enjoy posting updates about Mr Alex over the next several years in season and off.

We need another Jordan Leen, Phillip Simpson, Matt Keller, Nick Marable or even a superstar Bill Harlow from Tennessee.

BTW... On a side note: It was a pleasure to speak with Michael Hooker (McCallie/Ryan) the other day and he has great interest in stepping up his game and making some noise like Marable has done recently.

• Upvote 1

If my comments came across as anything other than trying to say his wrestling speaks for itself I apologize. Sometimes tone and context gets lost in text conversations as opposed to spoken word. I was commenting on the post that said Simpson was bigger and stronger and that's why he won. My comment was for him to watch the match vs Summit at the GP west where he was clearly not bigger or stronger and teched him still.[/quote

How is any of this your business ?

If my comments came across as anything other than trying to say his wrestling speaks for itself I apologize. Sometimes tone and context gets lost in text conversations as opposed to spoken word. I was commenting on the post that said Simpson was bigger and stronger and that's why he won. My comment was for him to watch the match vs Summit at the GP west where he was clearly not bigger or stronger and teched him still.[/quote

How is any of this your business ?

Listen man, idk what your issue is, but if you have a problem with me come address it man to man like adults. I have no idea what I have ever done to you personally but your comments toward me are getting really old really fast.

Edited by WrestlingGod

Listen man, idk what your issue is, but if you have a problem with me come address it man to man like adults. I have no idea what I have ever done to you personally but your comments toward me are getting really old really fast.

I asked what your affiliation was with Summit. You asked why is that my concern. I'm just trying to figure out why anything that relates to Father Ryan or McCallie is your concern. You're the one that started it I just asked the question.

I asked what your affiliation was with Summit. You asked why is that my concern. I'm just trying to figure out why anything that relates to Father Ryan or McCallie is your concern. You're the one that started it I just asked the question.

Again, your little personal vendetta against me is old news. If you have an issue then come to me and talk it out like an adult. But I have just as much right to post on any of these topics as you do, the difference is I don't question your affiliation or loyalty.

Here is all my information, with every way to get in contact with me.

Thadd Little

littlethadd@yahoo.com

615-506-4150

Head Coach Spartan Wrestling Club

I encourage you to reach out to me so whatever your little quarrel is with me can finally be squashed.

Edited by WrestlingGod

Listen man, idk what your issue is, but if you have a problem with me come address it man to man like adults. I have no idea what I have ever done to you personally but your comments toward me are getting really old really fast.

I was going to call you but you took your telephone number down. Sorry I got it Edited by PaulSimpson

Hey,

I'm Alex's dad. Alex is a big 106. I don't know how much Simpson cuts for 113 but regardless Alex often wrestles at 113 and does fine, so Alex, me nor his mom is using that as an excuse for him losing to Simpson.

Also choosing bottom was the right call at the time. He's usually good off bottom and down by two having come very close to a reversal in the 1st period, bottom was the logical choice. So no excuses for that either. Probably won't do it next time though, but at the time it made the most sense

Fact of the matter is Simpson just out wrestled Alex on that day. No excuses. Alex could have taken an (I assume) easier match at 106 but he stepped up to try and help his team and to also challenge himself against a very good wrestler in Simpson in a dual meet that largely means nothing in the overall scheme of things. In my opinion that's how you get better. And I'm really proud of him for stepping up and giving it a shot.

It's been such a good experience for Alex to wrestle varsity as an 8th grader. He loves being on the team and being able to contribute.

I appreciate all the nice things some of you have said about Alex .

Apologies for getting long winded. I wrote this to say alex nor his family are making excuses about the loss. Simpson wrestled a great match. I'd like to say good job to Him and the whole Father Ryan team. We hope to have a better showing next time

very well spoken sir. I think we can all agree here that Alex is an incredible wrestler. Very special talent and it has been/will be a joy to watch him compete this year as well as years to come.