Class AAA Mr. Basketball Nominations

CoachT

I will still go with Tajion but Tee Higgins is finally rounding into basketball shape. I sure hope Oak Ridge makes it to state so everybody can get to see him play. It is pure joy.

I will be beyond stunned if OR doesn't make state tourney. They are obliterating everybody they play in the Knoxville area and Region 1 is way down from what I have heard.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still a big TD fan. Other than Tee, he is the best player in the area-always has been. He makes everyone around him better.

Blackmon is good but there are 3 other players besides Tee on Oak Ridge's team better then Blackmon. Bush when healthy, Tajion Jones, and Anthony Gibson are all better players. 

Edited by SaulakaPaul

I like T.D. Blackmon and Easton Upchurch- both have had good careers at Maryville. The Oak Ridge guys mentioned are good, too. But realistically, I doubt seriously that any ET players will get any of the three AAA Mr. Basketball nominations. There are just too many players in middle and especially west Tennessee that are really good.

On the slim chance that ET does get one of the nominations, I would have to give my vote to Jones of Oak Ridge.