AAA State Duals Predictions!

Bump11

I'm saying Butler and Knott for sure will win. Those two "will have to stick their opponents". Desselle should win as well and they need bonus pts from him too.

you think zach thomas loses at 106..? Mullin beats Klingensmith at 126? I think 5 is a definite. With possibility of 1 or 2 more. They just need to show up and score bonus points

No, I think Thomas wins at 106. Actually I think he "may" have the best possibility of scoring 6 for them. I think Klingensmith should win as well. That being said, I don't see enough "five and sixes" for them to pull it off. IMO, they could win 7 or 8 matches and still get beat by close to 10. Its gonna depend on which kids are moved where and how they wrestle when Friday rolls around.

No, I think Thomas wins at 106. Actually I think he "may" have the best possibility of scoring 6 for them. I think Klingensmith should win as well. That being said, I don't see enough "five and sixes" for them to pull it off. IMO, they could win 7 or 8 matches and still get beat by close to 10. Its gonna depend on which kids are moved where and how they wrestle when Friday rolls around.

this is on point to what ive been saying. They can get anywhere from 5-7 wins but its gonna depend on if they can get bonus points and not give up binus points to make it close.

I agree Bump that Summit can win several matches. Probably more than most people realize. I think they match up well with Cleveland in the smaller and middle weights but I don't believe they will be able to score enough bonus points there to offset the bonus points Cleveland scores from 82 up, not counting what Bowers, Pond, and Landers get them.

Haven't seen a whole lot of wrestling this year, especially teams from outside my area, still thought I would make a bracket though just from what I have seen, read, or heard about over the course of the year.  Please let me know if this could be close, and if not, where am I wrong and why.

Round 1:

TN High over Mt. Juliet

Blackman over Indy

Heritage over Houston

Bradley over Halls

Summit over Gibbs

Cleveland over Maryville

Science Hill over Arlington

Wilson Central over Tullahoma

Round 2:

TN High over Blackman

Bradley over Heritage

Cleveland over Summit

Wilson Central over Cleveland

Semis:

Bradley over TN High

Cleveland over Wilson Central

Championship:

Cleveland over Bradley

Consolations Round 1:

Mt. Juliet over Indy

Halls over Houston

Gibbs over Maryville

Arlington over Tullahoma

Consolations Round 2:

Science Hill over Mt. Juliet

Halls over Summit

Heritage over Gibbs

Arlington over Blackman

Consolations Rounds 3 4 and 5:

Halls over Science Hill

Heritage over Arlington

TN High over Halls

Wilson Central over Heritage 

Wilson Central (3rd) over TN High (4th)

My hopes for the Duals:

1. No one is injured. 

2. Good sportsmanship by all wrestlers, coaches and fans.

3. Good weather

4. And that guy  is cooking those sugar glazed pecans again this year.

Upsets are always possible.

If Cleveland and Bradley meet again in the finals, my prediction is "who knows". Bonus points will make the difference.  These two teams are both very talented. 

My suggestion is don't leave early.

Consolations Round 2:

Science Hill over Mt. Juliet

Halls over Summit

Heritage over Gibbs

Arlington over Blackman

Consolations Rounds 3 4 and 5:

Halls over Science Hill

Heritage over Arlington

Two big wins for Halls there.

Also, another first round match that people are overlooking is Indy vs Blackman. That should be just as fun as Arlington vs Science Hill