Mid TN Coaching changes

CoachH18

I know we are a ways away from the Fall season starting up, but there has been a decent amount of coaching changes during the offseason in Middle TN. AAA being the most recent ( that I know of). Does anyone have any information on any of these new hires? Just trying to get some credentials on them. Thanks!

Stewarts Creeks coach I'm guessing stepped down, they appointed their assistant from last year, (Marlow, sp?) surprising considering they had a decent season.

Riverdale hired a new guy, I believe he's a former Cumberland university player. Can't recall his name at the moment. A lot of young talent on this team, so I think they'll be a team to watch in the future.

Smyrna let their coach go after one season, new guys name is Hayes. Not sure how deep the talent is here, but they had a few area players. Strong forward in Barrientos (sp?)

And from what I've heard Blackman may be about done with Vice, but I believe this is just rumor at this point.