Oakland hit by tssaa

Indian

Yeah so I've heard.  Why TSSAA has to ruin everything they touch is beyond me.  Its been 7A for 30 years and all of a sudden because some educated idiot has an idea they decide to change it. Makes no sense to me.

It will be the same group of outstanding teams no matter the designation. Billy will have to change his user name again.  :rolleyes:

Edited by jimbo44

The thing about these types of rulings is that they will almost always negatively affect another team within the district when it comes to tournament play. Now, the team who was going to draw the last place team in the district that they probably had a definite shot of beating will now have to face this Oakland squad that will present a much tougher game.

Amen, and amen!  +1

My understanding of the rule is if a player moves and switches schools, they must shut the power off basically at the old residence. No one can stay behind living there. Reason behind that is that a family could simply rent in another zone, never move, and be eligible. However, I think I heard this young lady had a sibling in the old zone that continued school there.

That makes sense.  However the rule clearly states that moving back to the previous residence is a violation if (implying "if and only if") the person moving back is a parent or guardian, rather than a sibling.

If this was not a parent or legal guardian moving back, then I don't understand how it is a violation.

Thanks for the post, just looking for clarification.

I'm not Edward, i'm just pulling your chain, getting you ladies fired up for the post season!

there again wrong sparky on the Edward. You always reach for the obvious. Edward, fat ??? So shallow. You think you know someone from their handle. But I know a lot about you about the way you respond to all post. Isn't that right Bernie😂😂😂😂😂🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

there again wrong sparky on the Edward. You always reach for the obvious. Edward, fat ??? So shallow. You think you know someone from their handle. But I know a lot about you about the way you respond to all post. Isn't that right Bernie😂😂😂😂😂🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

You're the one that said that baby boy! I'm on the Trump train I suggest you get on board or get run over.