Random: 92 points by Lamelo ball. How?

TonyG

The style they play in the highlight tape is the style Chino Hills plays all the time. 

They lost to Oak Hill recently and they played the same way. Ball had 30 in that game.

Someone said earlier that the team they played was far inferior. Yes, most teams are far worse than Chino Hills but to put up 122 points in a 32 min game means they have some guys that can score. I've been part of teams that were bad as a coach and player. The first assistant coaching job I had was at Gleason. You could have given us 32 hours and they wouldn't have scored 122 points.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disrespected the game completely...look up the game film/highlights...30-39 from 2..most of those 30 makes were layups. He didn't cross half court half the time on defense and they would rebound and throw it long for him to score a layup. 147-123 or something similar to that was the final score and from what I could tell on the game film that I seen...it didn't resemble basketball like I am used to watching...no reason for a kid not to make it back to the defensive end half the time....