Softball Midstate who is favored? Road to Murf AAA,AA,A DIV2 AA,A

Softballguru2017

Silverdale has 2 listed as batting over .700 and a couple more over .500. May be hard to stop in the sectional.

Silverdale has a few players with experience from last years State run but also alot of players are gone from that team to. They have a new Coach and a new pitcher. As for the batting averages you have to look at the pitching they have faced especially in district. The total wins for the teams they have faced are not very good. Goodpasture is not a easy place to go win a game and Goodpasture is one of Tennessee's greatest programs. I think this will be a good game but Goodpasture wins and gets to State. 

What's the "excuse" this time? 2-0 Goodpasture with the Win! Anyway,Good luck in the sectional and hope to see y'all in the State Tournament!

You do understand we gave you that game right? So if we see you again we can beat you with are best pitcher. You pitched the same girl every time. Your Coach on third cheats he is not a very good Coach I know from travel ball. WT Tigers beat Whitwell today 8-4 and Silverdale who threw their game against Whitwell in the Region Championship will prob crush Goodpasture. I heard Coach Woodard didn't wanna face us so he threw the game!

You do understand we gave you that game right? So if we see you again we can beat you with are best pitcher. You pitched the same girl every time. Your Coach on third cheats he is not a very good Coach I know from travel ball. WT Tigers beat Whitwell today 8-4 and Silverdale who threw their game against Whitwell in the Region Championship will prob crush Goodpasture. I heard Coach Woodard didn't wanna face us so he threw the game!

Ok sorry I have tried to stay out of this long enough. 1st off how do you cheat coaching 3rd base??? I mean everyone is watching right?? Second your opinion on the Coach is about like your predictions very far fetched! Lastly I am sure if your coach knew the things you were saying she prob wouldn't be to happy. Let's just hope both District 8A teams can make it to Murfreesboro. Oh and I seriously doubt Coach Woodard would ever throw a Region Championship especially if you win you host!! Good luck to Watertown 

First of all tigerfan, please stop your embarrassing the girls on the team. Did Goodpasture get lucky or cheat 4 times against us. Remember we lost 4 TIMES! Yes they pitched the same pitcher, so you would think after seeing her 3 times the 4th time we would have scored a run off her, again another stupid embarrassing comment from you,so again please stop. Why would a coach throw a game travel an hour to play a team that hasn't beaten another opponent 4 times. They would rather play an opponent who finished 3rd in their district than the district and district tournament champion. Again another embarrassing comment, so please for the girls on the team stop.

Ok sorry I have tried to stay out of this long enough. 1st off how do you cheat coaching 3rd base??? I mean everyone is watching right?? Second your opinion on the Coach is about like your predictions very far fetched! Lastly I am sure if your coach knew the things you were saying she prob wouldn't be to happy. Let's just hope both District 8A teams can make it to Murfreesboro. Oh and I seriously doubt Coach Woodard would ever throw a Region Championship especially if you win you host!! Good luck to Watertown 

Ok this is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Coach Castle at Whitwell I'm sure would take offense to this and I know Coach Woodard to well he wants to win and host not travel 2 hours to Nashville to play a team that has been to the State Tournament 16 times and all 16 times played for the State Championship! So if anyone knows anything about softball in the State knows you are ignorant to the sport, prob best you leave your silly comments to yourself from now on. I know that nobody from middle TN wants to travel down here for a sectional and I also know that teams from this area don't want to go to Nashville. I know Goodpasture lost a legend in Lee when he retired a couple years ago, but from what I have been told by the Old Ball Coach there is that the team is in very good hands. I have personally seen that 3rd base Coach down here in Tournaments. He always has his team prepared and they were one of the sharpest teams on the field, you didn't want to face that team in elimination. So to say he is not very good is also a ignorant statement. I have seen both teams play this year I think Goodpasture wins a close one. Coach Woodard will have Silverdale ready. Good Luck!  

No dog in this argument, but follow softball pretty closely especially at the State level and in East TN.  This is literally the dumbest post I've seen in a while.  I think you all have lost to Goodpasture 4 times, so it maybe time to come the realization they are better than you and just stop typing.  No one would want to lose a game to play a team that had beat the team they would have played if they won 4 times.  

No dog in this argument, but follow softball pretty closely especially at the State level and in East TN.  This is literally the dumbest post I've seen in a while.  I think you all have lost to Goodpasture 4 times, so it maybe time to come the realization they are better than you and just stop typing.  No one would want to lose a game to play a team that had beat the team they would have played if they won 4 times.

Maybe you should s stick to playing the guitar. I know for a fact Watertown is a better team. We had them beat several times. We let them off the hook and then the last game we wanted to lose. Goodpasture is overrated and their coach knows nothing about softball. We are going to beat Whitwell by four runs today. If you know so much about softball in East Tennessee then you would know that Silverdale threw that game. Goodpasture is going to get beat and the third base coach gets under my skin. He wouldn't even pitch to my daughter because he knows shes the best player. Tired of all the cheating up in Nashville anyway glad to be going to Chattanooga so we don't get cheated. Watertown lady tigers on the way to Murfreesboro.

Maybe you should s stick to playing the guitar. I know for a fact Watertown is a better team. We had them beat several times. We let them off the hook and then the last game we wanted to lose. Goodpasture is overrated and their coach knows nothing about softball. We are going to beat Whitwell by four runs today. If you know so much about softball in East Tennessee then you would know that Silverdale threw that game. Goodpasture is going to get beat and the third base coach gets under my skin. He wouldn't even pitch to my daughter because he knows shes the best player. Tired of all the cheating up in Nashville anyway glad to be going to Chattanooga so we don't get cheated. Watertown lady tigers on the way to Murfreesboro.

Better teams don't lose 4 times to a team they think they are better than.

Edited by TedNugent