6AAA 2017

PIONEERS12

Dr Keyboard Warrior it is. I hope u know more bout surgery than u do softball for the sake of ppl lives.

My daughter didn't need help so not sure what u r talkin bout heck I'm not sure u know what ur talkin bout.

Your the one still hiding mayb u shod grow a pair.

Dr Keyboard Warrior it is. I hope u know more bout surgery than u do softball for the sake of ppl lives.

My daughter didn't need help so not sure what u r talkin bout heck I'm not sure u know what ur talkin bout.

Your the one still hiding mayb u shod grow a pair.

Just think this comment shows your intelligence:  "mayb u shod grow a pair" - 

Pretty good!  "mayb u shod" - not even sure what language that is, oh, maybe 4 year old.

Oh well, I'm off to surgery, maybe you can borrow a grammar book.

If they are a doctor, I'm the Pope then! Sounds to me like howdydoall can't grow a pair cause when you act a person with women's parts between their legs what do you expect ryan665!

Well, wrongway and ryan665, my thoughts confirmed:  two little boy best buds taking up for each other.  Cute.

I am bored with your Cuteness. Not my style, but you boys do whatever you need to, to make each other feel better.