6AAA 2017

PIONEERS12

Warren County beats Cumberland County today 16-0, wow that's a statement. I think Warren County may be undefeated in the district, they are looking strong. District should shape up a little this coming week with several district match ups. Warren travels to Cookeville on Tuesday and White County on Thursday and an undefeated week would put them in the driving seat. Any thoughts?

Cookeville plays at Warren County Tuesday, just a heads up.

Funny how someone not from warren can say what they want to but u let someone from warren say something and someone always gets bent out of shape bout it. I agree this district is wide open. I am sure all fans from whatever county gets excited. I will say this though if warren only had 5 hits against White they weren't mostly bunts because my kid went 3-4 and I promise she didn't bunt. I don't know bout u guys but I like it that the district is wide open no dominate team winning every game. Hopefully the rain stays away and we get the cookeville/warren game in tomorrow night. Jus for the record I don't think wrongesy was stirring the pot just keeping others honest.

It just bothers me when people get on here and say we only had 5 hits, mostly bunts. I mean, come on! I bet Thursday at White County Warren County wins by a more than 5 to 0 score.

Look at the top team in the District - Warren County!!!!

Sweet game tonight against Cookeville!

Looks like Warren County has nothing to worry about now. They have the District wrapped up! Nobody can't touch them now.

Whoop whoop Warren! Love seeing us take Cookeville down.

We can't be beat - we can't be beat.

Wow this is y I don't comment on here often. Someone gets excited bout ther home team and others want to make fun. I thought the game between warren and cookeville was a good battle warren hit the ball pretty good. Warren also had some errors that cost them at times. All in all it was a good game by both teams. Cookeville pitcher held her own at first til some of warren hitters started waiting for ther pitch. Now to address the district. This district is not wrapped up warren my be the front runner at the moment but any thing can happen any givin game. Like I said in my previous post I forvone am glad that the district has opened up and have a few teams that r playing well. I don't think u can count out any of the teams really. Warren county along with the others still have a long district road ahead of them. Let's all try and treat other fairly and be adults.

Warren has it made in the shade in this district!

Too many people have put Warren County down.  They will beat White County to a pulp - no problem!  I mean, how can they not after drilling Cumberland and Cookeville.  White has no chance in the game Thursday, simply no chance.  

Warren is a BEAST!!!!!!!

Cookeville is playing Cumberland County tonight - I think Cookeville wins this one.

Cookeville is young, but they still are pretty good.

Warren County plays White County - don't think White has a chance to win this one with their lazy I don't care attitude catcher.  So Warren will take this one.  

Warren is in the drivers seat in the District, but Cookeville will come back. I thought Cumberland was pretty good, but not so sure.  

Well, I'll tell you , I just watched Warren and White and Warren won 7-3 and wrongway you are completely blind if you think White Co pitcher is subpar! She has more movement on her pitches than any pitcher I have seen besides the one from Dickson Co last year. Warren had trouble with her - white took the lead 1-0. Warren tied and took the lead 4-3, through five and finally, all it took was for the lazy catcher to get involved and her errors began! Warren had what the official scorer said was 8 hits. Warren is a good team but White should have won and would have if not for Wbites Co catcher . Yes I was at the game, I played third base in college and I know the game.