Triple A State Tournament Predictions

NEBMedia

Am i spreading gossip or just saying what you don't want to hear?

Not saying this with hurt towards small school privates, but there is a huge difference in playing DII-A and DI-AAA ball. Two years ago, I watched Riverdale's JV (with no Whittington twins or Alexander bc they were starting varsity) beat Knoxville Webb's Varsity (without Scheets..She was hurt. Rest of Webb's team was there) bad in a playdate. Webb won the DI-A state championship that season.  The competition isn't the same on that level. The stage isn't big enough, and skill sets would go way down playing in that level of competition... especially playing east TN level ball every night, even tho there is AAU in the summer. Webb is a school that is Pre-K thru grade 12.  Outside of the two kids playing at Riverdale now, if you knew the family, you would also know they have a grade school kid and a middle school kid as well, so they would be enrolling not just 2, but 4, and Webb ain't cheap, and no one goes for free in D-II, contrary to what people say or think.  That would be a ton of tuition....more than most make a year, and no tax deductions for it. Besides...Knoxville is only a 3 hour drive.  That is why until Fall enrollment, I call it gossip, and best left to what it is...hearsay.  Let's move on to talking about something else in the thread.  Rumors and gossip don't belong....especially since this thread was about 2017 state tournament predictions, and the state has been played out now with champions crowned.  

I've got a source who says the Hayes will be moving to Knoxville to be closer to Anastasia. The younger Hayes have applied to Knoxville Webb. 

I personally have not heard this but all of the girls have already been offered scholarships so if they wanted to move there then I'm sure they will. I do not know what the parents do for a living or what kind of career they have.  On the other side of this is with our location we are close to many SEC schools driving distance to all if the move to Knoxville some of those road trips are a lot longer. Also they have Annie grown let her grow stay here and get the other 4kids grown. I am sure as a family they will sit down together and do what is best for them. Riverdale Lady Warriors will still have a lot of talent

• 4 weeks later...

I saw them the summer before Howard joined them. Without Carter. They were at EH during a summer camp. Bradley lost to teams WV beat with younger players. WVs now Jrs were in coming freshmen. Then. I'm not sure the one girl had transferred yet to WV but I believe she had. She didn't play that day. Howard played for EH and they beat Bradley lost to WV. A few weeks later she enrolled at Bradley. I wasn't that impressed with her but several other saw the player she would become. They were right. I didn't realize she was an 8th grader either. Only Hughes is consistent game in game out for them. I think they'd lose to EH. Cleveland if they played any other day besides Friday because of a lady raiders religious beliefs. Howard's game open up Hughes to play her type game. They don't have another who is capable of that. The young lady does so much for them. If they can get one more strong post I think they could go back to the Boro next year and play for the state. And focus on free throws and rebounding in the post season. You're going to run into teams that can take you out of your comfort zone so you have to do the basics that much better during the playoffs.

You just lost all creditability ! Bradley has never played a summer game a east hamilton! Everything you stated is a lie!