Loudon Football

2goldenrings

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree it may not have been an idea situation but here are some facts. The only thing that is going on this time of year is weight training. I want to assure you that no players missed workouts, no players quit, no one transferred to Greenback. I have never been as proud of some young men as I have been through it all. They realized that they could not waste time and energy worrying about things they cannot control. They didn't talk about, they didn't get on twitter, they didn't get on Facebook or CoachT. We thought that it would be between 2 fine individuals that had coached here in the past. So there was no need to meet about what system to run etc. Since we were already on the same page. I agree that having a head coach would have been idea but life does not always go the way we think it should. GOD is in control and just like I tell these special young men "we are all right here right now for a reason, we may not understand it but we will. If you listen to some of our so called fans would think the world is coming to an end but I want to assure everyone in Loudon that everything is going to be ok. And I want you know that these are young men of great character and after watching how kids act now days with protesting, burning flags, busting out windows and all that crap isn't nice to see young men who commit themselves to be men of integrity. Now more than ever LOUDON PROUD