Loudon Football

2goldenrings

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes things just don't work out?? Glad he is back where he belongs, maybe this time he will get the full support needed to have success! GO REDSKINS!!

Lot of work to do!Couldn't compete with a 1A school last year and gonna be a little while before he can compete at the 3A or 4A level.I do say good luck tho!Loudon has a great tradition and as long as they keep beating LC I say go Skins! Edited by orngnblk

Lot of work to do!Couldn't compete with a 1A school last year and gonna be a little while before he can compete at the 3A or 4A level.I do say good luck tho!Loudon has a great tradition and as long as they keep beating LC I say go Skins!

When the 1a school has 4 division one players???  Thats tough for anyone to compete with.  Loudon in there new Region will be fine, they will not have either Alcoa or CAK to deal with and will instantly be 6-4 and a playoff team.  

As far as the rivalry with LC...2-4 the last 6 years.....

No. Could be in the future though. I will say this the politics in the city of Loudon and also Lenoir City are terrible that's why I lot of people are jumping ship and leaving out that is a fact!

Who is jumping ship?? Greenback got a transfer from Sequoyah and Catholic (of course he could've gone to LHS) But who???? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There hasn't been much talk since the new head coach took over. How are things going?

Supposed to be Scrimmage/Practice with Kingston today @ Loudon. Should see where they stand today? Look to be very young but much more aggressive. I have seen a lot of enthusiasm so far in practice. Things are looking better already!

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:34 AM, tnredskin said:

Supposed to be Scrimmage/Practice with Kingston today @ Loudon. Should see where they stand today? Look to be very young but much more aggressive. I have seen a lot of enthusiasm so far in practice. Things are looking better already!

Any news out of the Redskin Camp! How many players? New Coaches? Players to look out for?