CPA 2017

BreadTruck28

I doubt the biggest line ever part also, but there are some really strong and dedicated boys working their butts off in preparation.

I've said it since they were in 4th / 5th grade, the athleticism of the class of 2019 is amazing. Over the weekend one just got their first SEC (LSU) offer, my guess their will be others on the team that receive the same over the next two years.

I doubt the biggest line ever part also, but there are some really strong and dedicated boys working their butts off in preparation.

I've said it since they were in 4th / 5th grade, the athleticism of the class of 2019 is amazing. Over the weekend one just got their first SEC (LSU) offer, my guess their will be others on the team that receive the same over the next two years.

Gonna miss you guys being m 3a. I know CPA got a lot scrutiny from a lot of people over the last 3 years but I have nothing but respect for your football team and the people that I have met that were associated with them. I wish you guys nothing but the best in D2. This dawg will be routin' for you guys.

Gonna miss you guys being m 3a. I know CPA got a lot scrutiny from a lot of people over the last 3 years but I have nothing but respect for your football team and the people that I have met that were associated with them. I wish you guys nothing but the best in D2. This dawg will be routin' for you guys.

Thanks BPM! I have the same feelings for you guys at Milan (who has always had a classy and respected team). I like PC but I'd also like to see a Milan / Alcoa final sometime soon.

and we will miss you also.....closet fan

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• 4 months later...
On 3/14/2017 at 6:28 PM, itzme said:

Briefly logging on for my first comment in a long time.  Ingle Martin is a class act.

seems like one would want to say more after such a long wait and accumilation of data.....you wouldnt happen to nose playercoach would ya

Booger just sayin :D

On 7/23/2017 at 8:20 AM, Booger said:

seems like one would want to say more after such a long wait and accumilation of data.....you wouldnt happen to nose playercoach would ya

Booger just sayin :D

He was very kind and helpful to me on a non-football related issue I work on.  Only met him in person that one time, but know others who have worked with him.  That constitutes my "accumulation" (sic) of data.