• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Dingerdad

District 7A 2017

Almost the whole team can pitch lol! Wyatt kid is one of the best in my opinion! Walker boy is pretty good also! Grayson will be a force as also will Hunter Davis who is the QB in football! All can sling it! Both are just juniors! Where u from Dingerdad???

I am from Jamestown but my son plays at CR

I am from Jamestown but my son plays at CR

I see! My son now lives in Clarkrange! His mom relocated this past summer! This coming year will be his senior year! Good luck to them girls at the glass house! Pickett sure got a rough one first round!

Monterey swept Oakdale in a double header yesterday with Hunter Davis Slinging a no hitter! How is rest of District fairing first week??? Play Livingston Academy today!

Edited by TALMAD

Monterey swept Oakdale in a double header yesterday with Hunter Davis Slinging a no hitter! How is rest of District fairing first week??? Play Livingston Academy today!

Monterey seems to be rolling. CR is struggling right now to put a whole game together. Jackson Co can hit & run with the best! Heard Pickett is better? Should be interesting as the season plays out.

Monterey seems to be rolling. CR is struggling right now to put a whole game together. Jackson Co can hit & run with the best! Heard Pickett is better? Should be interesting as the season plays out.

Got a DH with Harriman tonight! They prob a little tougher team!

Got a DH with Harriman tonight! They prob a little tougher team!

No they have pretty much been run ruled against everyone but Oakdale. Yall haven't played anyone yet. JC will be a true test

No they have pretty much been run ruled against everyone but Oakdale. Yall haven't played anyone yet. JC will be a true test

Yes agree! I was shocked with Harriman! One thing that is standing out for us is the Defense! Pitching is playing a huge part of it! Lookin through the Schedule they will be several good match ups! If pitching and defense stay strong they shoule be fine! The O will be [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Clarkrange beat Livingston, Monterey droped 4 in a row(including 2 to JC),and Picket has won 2 district games. This is the twilight zone!

Edited by Dingerdad

I think the weak sched is biting Monterey. Everyone loves wins but JC has played better teams therefore better prepared. Monterey has plenty of talent but a cupcake sched