6AAA

redbluebaseball

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a White County Warrior baseball fan thru and thru, But the time has come for the coaching staff to be replaced! There has been too much talent go thru that system in the past several years and there is way too much talent there now to be sitting in 4th place in a district where they should be a 1 or 2 in, when you look at the team record and you only have 1 win against a team that has a winning record (Cookeville), that is a shame and to get that 1 win you had to hang on and fight after being up 9 to 1. and had Rhea county down 9 to 0 and started being conservative and got beat 10 to 9. SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE

When the coaching staff becomes so predictable that even the opposing fans know that with less than 1 out and a runner on first they are going to bunt at any point in there lineup even if we are down 10 runs and need to swing away to get a spark started. that tells me we need a change in leadership.

I am a White County Warrior baseball fan thru and thru, But the time has come for the coaching staff to be replaced! There has been too much talent go thru that system in the past several years and there is way too much talent there now to be sitting in 4th place in a district where they should be a 1 or 2 in, when you look at the team record and you only have 1 win against a team that has a winning record (Cookeville), that is a shame and to get that 1 win you had to hang on and fight after being up 9 to 1. and had Rhea county down 9 to 0 and started being conservative and got beat 10 to 9. SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE

When the coaching staff becomes so predictable that even the opposing fans know that with less than 1 out and a runner on first they are going to bunt at any point in there lineup even if we are down 10 runs and need to swing away to get a spark started. that tells me we need a change in leadership.

Nerd Alert! ^^^

Well said warriorfan, it is hard to watch a white county game. My question is has he had the best 9 players on field at anytime this yr. The middle infield has to lead the district in errors. If we were still in the old district i doubt we win any games. Thank goodness for the crossville schools. Over the last several yrs i have seen quite a bit of talented players on baberuth and youth field to see them get to high school and see no discipline and no coaching at all. Hss this coach ever had a winning record against teams with winning records. All the work must have gone into fixing up baseball building and not getting teaching these boys the great game of baseball. I could go on but like you said it is definetely time to clean house on coaching staff

Another opportunity blown last night, 3 errors or should I say miscues because I am sure they didn't go down as error cost us 3 runs and we get beat 4-2. Hate to say it but this yr the could be cookevilles coach best coaching job. Don't we have someone that can make the plays. Heck put the third baseman there he ha the glove to make those plays. Unfortunately I feel a spanking coming cookeville tonight. We have as much talent as them just don't have it totally on field.