Surviving so far are: 

Region 1:  Hampton, Northview Academy**, South Greene**, Cloudland

Region 2: Meigs County, Oneida, Grace Christian, Wartburg

Region 3: CSAS, Silverdale, Van Buren Co., Marion County

Region 4: Watertown, Pickett County**, Clarkrange**, Goodpasture

Region 5: Huntland**, Moore County**, Forrest, Community

Region 6: Perry County, Richland, Loretto, Summertown

Region 7: Dresden and Huntingdon

Region 8: Middleton**, Trinity Christian**, Decatur Co-Riverside, Memphis Mitchell

I put ** beside the 8 that I think will be playing in Murfreesboro. What is everyone else's thoughts? 

Someone tell me where Northview Academy has came from? Is this another private or charter school that has brought in kids? I've never heard of this school.

They were a new school four years ago and were all 9th graders They are located near Pigeon Forge in the Kodak area. The next year the school was all freshmen and sophomores. This is the first year that the school has 9-12 but I heard they currently have over 800 students lol.  This is the last year the TSSAA will allow them to be in single A.

They were a new school four years ago and were all 9th graders They are located near Pigeon Forge in the Kodak area. The next year the school was all freshmen and sophomores. This is the first year that the school has 9-12 but I heard they currently have over 800 students lol. This is the last year the TSSAA will allow them to be in single A.

Over 800 students and in Class A?