2017 Class A State Tournament

Play 4 Fun

Congrats Lady Rebels. You could tell that Pickett prepared for Lamb and B. Wykle, but I loved how the others stepped up. Especially Morgan Williams. Great team play! Lamb still finished with 19 points and made some great assists!

Edited by Rebel82

Literally had to stop watching in the 4th quarter. It was SG's point guard dribbling for 5-6 mins. SG was the better team overall and I have said it since day 1 that PC wouldn't win the gold ball simply because they can't guard size and literally dug their self a huge hole by not playing defense in the first half all together.

Clarkrange vs South Greene for the finals two very evenly matched teams as far as playing style.

Edited by Shozen

The semi finals could be interesting. Clarkrange vs Hampton. Hampton has two excellent shooting guards in Tuelle and Grubbs and then Garland underneath is as big as Clarkrange's Meadows. This game might be closer than some think. And the lady Rebels will have to face Summertown. I am unfamiliar with them, so I don't know what to expect.

#cant take your refs to state #all that cheating to get there didn't help you #cry baby coach is going home #karma #bad attitudes #flopping did no good tonight #lol

Sounds like someone is a little bitter...maybe someone that's done everything to get kids from all over the area to a school that plays single A and Pickett still beat em when it mattered...don't be bitter my friend. Good luck to the range tomorrow. Hoping they bring it back to 7A!

Clarkrange and SG match up every well and play a similar style. It will be a good game and whomever does the little things right that game is going to win.

Clarkrange and SG have to officially go through the motions of playing their semi-final games tomorrow. Hampton and Summertown are generous enough to show up and play anyway. Hampton and Summertown should enjoy being there and while their at it, go ahead play the game, heck, y'all both might even make a game out of it.