2017 Class A State Tournament

Play 4 Fun

Last thought.. A 62-50 game that was decided basically at the foul line in last couple of minutes is not an indicative score of a fast pace of play. I'm not opposed to negative comments at all, but previous posts you have made about the rim protector has shown you are not a fan of her or her team. So, yeah, keep your comments positive and don't single a kid out and I'll refrain to comment on comments you make. So, TIVO away! Who knows, ESPN could read this and possibly call you for a job.. 😂🙄

Don't have any love for the diamond sport.  Mainly follow Basketball and Football.  Just because something is stated as a point of reference doesn't mean you are saying a kid or team is inferior in sport.  I have heard over the years comments such as "that line got whipped throughout the game", which in essence is talking about five individuals on an 11 man group.  Although one may not like it.....in most cases the point may in fact be valid in that particular instance. 

Have you ever heard the reference "sometimes the bug/sometimes the windshield"?  That pretty much sums up a basketball game in which the contests are determining a winner and a loser.  Of course, CR has been the windshield in more games than not.......!  You would think gaining the right "perspective" about an opinion would be taken with a broader appeal than to narrow it down to one portion of it.  I will.....have a good day, that is....

Kazoopy :thumb:

I think the final will pit CR and SG.  I think CR will get past the first round and then have a bit more of a struggle with Huntingdon....but still think they will beat them.  SG/PC is the defacto first round nightmare (for both teams)  I'm going with SG because they are a little more of an inside/outside team, while PC does most of their damage behind the arc.  PC can win but it is going to have to be a great shooting night for all of them.  I would think a team as solid as SG will contest everything and this one will be the game to watch.  The next game should be less strenuous, yet no less nerve racking.

In the final.....two very similar teams that should make for a great championship game.

Kazantooga

Don't have any love for the diamond sport. Mainly follow Basketball and Football. Just because something is stated as a point of reference doesn't mean you are saying a kid or team is inferior in sport. I have heard over the years comments such as "that line got whipped throughout the game", which in essence is talking about five individuals on an 11 man group. Although one may not like it.....in most cases the point may in fact be valid in that particular instance.

Have you ever heard the reference "sometimes the bug/sometimes the windshield"? That pretty much sums up a basketball game in which the contests are determining a winner and a loser. Of course, CR has been the windshield in more games than not.......! You would think gaining the right "perspective" about an opinion would be taken with a broader appeal than to narrow it down to one portion of it. I will.....have a good day, that is....

Kazoopy :thumb:

Your reference that particularly got my goat said "she" not "team". Back pedaling won't help.. it's in black and white ðŸ‘

I ain't backpedaling.  Others read the same thing and the only person that has taken any offense to my opinion is......BigDaddy1.  I'm leaving it....it appears your skin is too thin to see something that, in reality, isn't even about a player.  SMH.....you are a hoot...!  Like UC said....let's move along.....we have made too much ado over nothing.

Kaz

I ain't backpedaling. Others read the same thing and the only person that has taken any offense to my opinion is......BigDaddy1. I'm leaving it....it appears your skin is too thin to see something that, in reality, isn't even about a player. SMH.....you are a hoot...! Like UC said....let's move along.....we have made too much ado over nothing.

Kaz

Dang right I'm a hoot!! You're not so much tho..