2017 Class A State Tournament

Play 4 Fun

Tell Pujo....I think I got this.....but if it ever appears that I'm drowning (not likely, but possible) tell him to come save me....! :roflol:

Then again....you probably know I like a good romp in the mud.....especially when I am winning....!

:thumb:

Kazii

Kin folk are a little touchy about Meadows so I'd tread lightly on this subject if I was you. Best to just let this go away and not keep stirring the pot Kazzy. ðŸ‘

It would be in your best interest to be.. no matter how stupid you think I am, you're the one who said she not team. Put in a pipe an smoke it. I'll be there tomorrow.I

I can live with my post.  I don't believe I ever made any reference to your IQ.  Your assumption as to specific party....not mine.  I don't do pipes or smok'em.  

Kaz

The last sentence was low.. and I don't appreciate it. Ugly comment toward a kid. You wouldn't say it to her dad's face you coward!

Peeps be in their feelings so much on CoachT...a bunch of cry babies and take things to serious...I don't see nothing wring with what he said...he's speaking the truth!!!

Like you would know? You have no clue what or who they are even talking about :popcorneater:

Its a couple of peeps on CoachT that get in there feelings...I read the post before it got deleted when they guy said something about CR rim protector was still come down the floor cause Middleton guards outran them...I was there I saw it with my own 👀👀👀👀