8AA 2017

Lafan4377

La @Upperman stopped in the bottom of 6th LA up 4 to 1 due to lightening. Will finish the game when they come to our house. Great start to the district proud of all of these girls and Pennycuff looking sharp on the mound 13Ks so far! This team has the potential to be very special as they gel. Go Big Blue!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just left the DeKalb - White Co game out of pure disgust!  Why DeKalb would waste their time playing a team like that is unreal to me.  White Co has two players - two players who would make DeKalb's team - the pitcher and the centerfielder.  They were the only two who seemed to know what they were doing.  We were beating the crap out of them - 19-6 - when I left.  Now, we had a few hits, White Co had 15 errors when I left and as I was walking off more errors were being made.  We had an easy day at the plate with, whoever is calling pitches, calling 16 straight fastballs.  So all we did was look for a fastball.  Sad I took a day off from work to watch this.

Caplinger got the day off so we are ready to get to a real game.

LA had a good showing at the Clay Co Tourney. Got beat in the semis by a very good Apollo, Ky team who then forfeited the Championship game due to the number of games on their schedule. I understand 2nd was given to Macon by default but they lost in the semi final round too. Well that being said LA hit the ball much better and are hopefully starting to gel. We are suppossed to play Macon tomorrow but looks like that will be a rainout then DH at Cannon for Thursday. Come on girls, let's get it!