Perry County at Forrest substate game

Vandychris

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I am a PC fan, I am realistic, I've said all along that Forrest would be in M'boro so I'm not changing now. They are one of top 8. I just hope PC is competitive. Keep it close and anything can happen. I don't see Forrest letting one get away at home.

I've seen a few Forrest games this year. Yost is a player, but they ARE beatable (Summertown did it twice, I think).  PC is peaking at the right time to make this a better game than it would have been 2 months ago.  I predict Forrest will win, but I don't think it's going to be the cake walk everyone seems to think it will be.  If PC plays with confidence and spreads the floor to players other than Brooks for scoring, it could be a game.

I've seen a few Forrest games this year. Yost is a player, but they ARE beatable (Summertown did it twice, I think). PC is peaking at the right time to make this a better game than it would have been 2 months ago. I predict Forrest will win, but I don't think it's going to be the cake walk everyone seems to think it will be. If PC plays with confidence and spreads the floor to players other than Brooks for scoring, it could be a game.

Yes, Summertown beat them at Forrest (Yost was out) and Summertown beat them at Summertown with Yost playing. If Brooks has one her big games that she has had lately, she can keep them close, and then her supporting cast must step up. Up hill battle for PC but very doable.