Mcminn Central vs Macon County AA Sectional

Chargermedic

@Jimbo. Sequoyah is a lot better than they look on paper if they stay healthy. Tonight their stud PG got banged up pretty good and one of their bigs appeared to have a significant ankle injury. Since the storms pushed the game back a day and therefore gave less healing time for their Girls and the travel time won't help the issue either, I'm going to say Upperman by 25+. If Akira gets in foul trouble fast which is possible with Sequoyahs ability to get past the press and Maynard goes dry then I might be eating crow.

Macon Co. will keep it close for a half. Tell us how you think Sequoya will do against Upperman.

@Jimbo. Sequoyah is a lot better than they look on paper if they stay healthy. Tonight their stud PG got banged up pretty good and one of their bigs appeared to have a significant ankle injury. Since the storms pushed the game back a day and therefore gave less healing time for their Girls and the travel time won't help the issue either, I'm going to say Upperman by 25+. If Akira gets in foul trouble fast which is possible with Sequoyahs ability to get past the press and Maynard goes dry then I might be eating crow.

Edited by Chargermedic

MC Young team with a couple of Sr. Yet to see them play a complete game. You never know when they will!?! Sooner or later they will.........may not be until next year. Chances and odds are that that will be the case..........never know. Tonite they are playing with house money and that's a fun situation to be in.