Class A Sectionals

Shozen

Grace by 20, I've seen Hampton this year and they are down for the last few years, they would finish around 4th in district 3 this year in my opinion.

Predicition was just a tad bit off. Congrats Harriman and Grace. Both games went pretty much how I expected. Best of luck at state! Good year Bulldogs. On to the sport of kings! Let's play some baseball.

Well played game. Glad to see the refs let the players decide and not be whistle happy. Hampton was on fire early, but Grace didn't panic. Arnold hit a number of big shots in the 2nd half. That's the kind of game where you feel bad for whichever team loses and especially the seniors. Not real surprised to hear that Harriman coasted tonight. District 3 performed as expected all year

I'm glad I can listen live, but thought you'd get a kick out of this.  Even Pride knows how good of an environment it is. :D  Here's a tweet I just saw from him:

Sub-State Game Tonight at Hampton. It's THE BEST Bball Environment I've ever seen! For the rest of us, @wbejradio will have the LIVE Stream

Tough game for anyone to lose tonight. Both teams played their guts out. The atmosphere was unreal as usual. If you haven't seen a sub-state game at Hampton they you just wouldn't understand. It is the best bball environment. What a gem Vanhuss-White gymnasium is! Congrats Hampton on another regional title and battling down to the last second. Congrats Grace. Not many teams can say they came to Hampton and won a sub-state game. Good luck in Murfreesboro.

To all the seniors, you made everyone proud to be a bulldog. Nothing to hang your heads about. You are all winners.

I will say it was nice to hear the radio guys talk about the teams helping each other up. This rivalry has had some bad blood but good sportsmanship by both teams tonight. Train them up in the way they should go.

Classy game by both. You can be proud of these Rams.