Class A Sectionals

Shozen

I was setting on the bottom, at that end...McClain got hammered..but you'll not get that call in that situation.

On the last play? There's video of it online. I'd call that a good no call that the home team sometimes gets. Initially, there was no contact, then McClain actually pushed off on Yonkers before getting the ball back. On the 2nd attempt, there was some body contact with Arnold after he let it go, but from what I could see online all night, they mostly let both sides play...the way it should be.

I was setting on the bottom, at that end...McClain got hammered..but you'll not get that call in that situation.

in the last seconds and plays of the games we all know that unless it's an outrageous foul, the refs are swallowing the whistle. I'm undecided on how I feel about it to be honest. I think more times than not defensive players take advantage of getting a little more physical than they normally would because they know how the refs are in the last seconds of the game. That's how it is though and you got to play through it and capitalize on earlier chances in the game so you're not put in that situation at the end.

On the last play? There's video of it online. I'd call that a good no call that the home team sometimes gets. Initially, there was no contact, then McClain actually pushed off on Yonkers before getting the ball back. On the 2nd attempt, there was some body contact with Arnold after he let it go, but from what I could see online all night, they mostly let both sides play...the way it should be.

I'm not going to complain about the no call, but I highly doubt you would have agreed with it had it been your term, that's just the nature of most fans

Edited by HamptonBulldogs1