CPA vs Maplewood @CPA

Icy

You guys should start recruiting whites creek players

I am not a white house guy but I know the 2 young coaches there personally from aau many years ago. And if they were able to recruit up there they would be loaded cause all the kids I am around want to play for them. But they both played at white house and doubt they would leave to go anywhere else until the program is turned around or they get a better offer, like private school or some college where they can go recruit who they want. I wish them the best up there!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks it is hard up here but we lost our best player to a prep school this past year that hurt . One of our sophomores got kicked off for a bad decision . He was starting . Those coaches do a lot and our style is fun to play . Next year will most likely be more fun without a real post presence . The coaches won't stay their forever if allowed to be head coach a lot of fire kids just need to get smarter and taller lol .

Very good game by Maplewood, especially when they lost the big lead and seemed rattled, but then settled down, made a couple of big 3's and drained almost all of their free throws in the 4th quarter when the game got close.

CPA couldn't buy a basket in the 1st half, but credit Maplewood for good D, especially Bo who defended Washburn very well.

CPA looked like they were going to win at the end, but Maplewood made 2 very good defensive steals late and hit their free throws to seal the deal. I really thought the 3 by CPA at the buzzer was going in and there would be OT, but with 2 CPA starters fouled out, MW would have won in OT, IMO.

Good luck, Panthers.