State tourney live draw

Play 4 Fun

You must be a democrat.... You voted for Killery didn't you??? Read ALL the posts about this subject you've started rambling about and you'll see where one of the people who are backing SG said South Greene by 20+ over Pickett County. I merely replied to this post as one can see... I know your reading skills are sketchy at best and the facts are confusing for some of you hillbillies but do try and keep up...

I have nothing else to say to you. You have made it very clear the type of person you are. You must really enjoy the taste of crow as often as you eat it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be a democrat.... You voted for Killery didn't you??? Read ALL the posts about this subject you've started rambling about and you'll see where one of the people who are backing SG said South Greene by 20+ over Pickett County. I merely replied to this post as one can see... I know your reading skills are sketchy at best and the facts are confusing for some of you hillbillies but do try and keep up...

I find it amusing that this forum can go from talking about a basketball game to you turning things around and start calling people names just because they do not agree with you. Not everyone has time to sit on here every second of the day and watch every reply. Hope to hear from you Thursday after the game.

I guess I get tired of the my District has won this many gold balls so we have a tougher schedule than you stuff. The teams that won those gold balls are not playing. Also you said it could get ugly if Lamb gets in foul trouble. Please tell PC all they have to worry about is Lamb. She is a great player but we have others that are pretty good too.

I'm not funded well enough to spend money gambling. :rolleyes: If I did have extra cash I would put it on South Greene for reasons I have already stated.  They are a tremendous team and they aren't just beating cupcakes....if you look at their record they have numerous quality wins over some nice teams.  The only difference in this years team and last years is they are playing as the favorites this time around, where as last year they might have been considered a contender.  If they win their first game....I think they have to scare the crap out of everyone.  PC can win but they are going to have to shoot the lights out....something they have done on several occasions this year.  Their task isn't impossible, just very steep under this kind of pressure.

Maybe Summertown, Dresden, Hampton, or Perry Co. will shock someone....that is always fun to watch.  Who doesn't root for the underdogs, right?  Hope it is a great tournament.

Kazoo

I find it amusing that this forum can go from talking about a basketball game to you turning things around and start calling people names just because they do not agree with you. Not everyone has time to sit on here every second of the day and watch every reply. Hope to hear from you Thursday after the game.

You have a grand total of 4 posts!  I've been on here for 15 years now so i'll still be here after the game on Thursday, now if SG loses i doubt we will be able to find you.  SG is the favorite I've said it all along, they are a very good team!  I didn't realize how good they were until i watched them last year in the state tournament.  However Pickett County is no slouch either and SG will not beat them by 20+ points as you stated earlier.  Now that part is YOU being a homer not me.  SG isn't the only team that has played AAU all summer long and has gotten better.  I promise you PC has kids that didn't even hit the floor last year that have developed into some big time players.  Its going to be a good game and to me this is a championship game right out of the gate.  The winner will definitely be in the finals and be the favorite to win it all.  

As for the hillbilly comment, we all live in Tennessee and I for one am proud to be called a HILLBILLY!!!! GBO!

I'm not funded well enough to spend money gambling. :rolleyes: If I did have extra cash I would put it on South Greene for reasons I have already stated.  They are a tremendous team and they aren't just beating cupcakes....if you look at their record they have numerous quality wins over some nice teams.  The only difference in this years team and last years is they are playing as the favorites this time around, where as last year they might have been considered a contender.  If they win their first game....I think they have to scare the crap out of everyone.  PC can win but they are going to have to shoot the lights out....something they have done on several occasions this year.  Their task isn't impossible, just very steep under this kind of pressure.

Maybe Summertown, Dresden, Hampton, or Perry Co. will shock someone....that is always fun to watch.  Who doesn't root for the underdogs, right?  Hope it is a great tournament.

Kazoo

Everyone loves the underdog!  South Greene is a very good team!  You know not to take all of my post serious brother, I just like to get the locals stirred up and posting!

As for the rest of the teams, let me say this if they've made it to the glass house they are a quality team and deserve respect there are no easy outs at this level.  Good luck to all of them and cannot wait to watch some good games!

I get where your coming from.....all that Gold Ball glare from past 7A champions can make the eyes hurt.  I get how proud you are of the region's past accomplishments.  There have certainly been some very good teams come out of there.  Present day.....still two more this year means there is a big streak from that area.  All of them are always good players and well coached.  That being said....South Greene still appears to be on the bully pulpit, at least for one more year.  They move up to AA next cycle.  I doubt few are sad to see them go.  I am still convinced if they win the game against PC that anyone left is strong enough to overcome them.  They have already beat one team in the field (Hampton) by significant margins this year.  Hampton beat Oneida by 1 and Oneida beat Clarkrange by about 14 or 15.  (I know....goes back to that was when CR was off)  Still those things give you pause when you consider the other contenders.  Oneida also got by Meigs Co, in the region final in OT by about 5 and South Greene destroyed Meigs.  Good luck to all....!

Kazeeter