Rutherford County split 2017

spalding18

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could we have an all Boro Bowl at some point?

Probably not, but could be interesting to see a Memphis school come all the way to Rutherford Co. for a semifinal game and vice versa.  However, I tend to believe that Memphis will get a Williamson Co. team in most years.

I know of Master Teague at Blackman, but who are some of the other top players coming back from all the other schools.  Or multiple players from there respective schools.

Well there is Trey Knox at Blackman, heavily recruited Jr at wideout and Adonis Otey also a 4star recruit at cornerback at Blackman as well as Amauri Burkes ..Depending on Conor Mitchell plying QB or moving back outside as reciever.. he could do some real damage. and they have one of the best kickers in the state with Thomas Burks. 

Riverdale has D'Andre Litaker and Michael Scruggs and Oakland always has at least 2-3 studs 

Edited by Blaze45

Well there is Trey Knox at Blackman, heavily recruited Jr at wideout and Adonis Otey also a 4star recruit at cornerback at Blackman as well as Amauri Burkes ..Depending on Conor Mitchell plying QB or moving back outside as reciever.. he could do some real damage. and they have one of the best kickers in the state with Thomas Burks.

Riverdale has D'Andre Litaker and Michael Scruggs and Oakland always has at least 2-3 studs

I thought the Otey kid transferred to FRA last year? Will he be eligible?

I thought the Otey kid transferred to FRA last year? Will he be eligible?

He and his family moved last spring and he went to FRA. His family is back in the Boro and he enrolled in Blackman back at the end of 1st half, so he will will have met all compliance requirements to play at Blackman. Primary "Bonafie residence change" and was enrolled and completed previous grade at the school he will now be playing for.  Thats what I get from the TSSAA transfer eligibility reemquirements 

He and his family moved last spring and he went to FRA. His family is back in the Boro and he enrolled in Blackman back at the end of 1st half, so he will will have met all compliance requirements to play at Blackman. Primary "Bonafie residence change" and was enrolled and completed previous grade at the school he will now be playing for.  Thats what I get from the TSSAA transfer eligibility reemquirements 

different with a move from private school to public school. I'm sure the administration will have all of their T's crossed and Is dotted. From public to public it is more cut and dry but from private to public there are more stipulations