Gatlinburg-Pittman Info

NWhoopaholic

I noticed they beat South Green in the regular season so that ought to tell you they will be tough.

No doubt or they wouldn't be there. Was hoping some East Tn. folks who've seen them play could give me some tendencies, like primary defenses and what tempo they like. Also some info on individuals. Know that Qua Hines is very athletic. Coach Haskins compared her to Jamirah Shutes of Haywood who Westview beat in the Sectionals.

Qua is a very good player and extremely hard to defend. She can create and make deep threes if you back off her. The shooting guard Patterson can shoot the three very well also. They have a couple other solid guards and two or three posts that are around six feet tall and they defend pretty well. They seem to try to slow the pace when they play South Greene but they can run if they need to.

Qua is a very good player and extremely hard to defend. She can create and make deep threes if you back off her. The shooting guard Patterson can shoot the three very well also. They have a couple other solid guards and two or three posts that are around six feet tall and they defend pretty well. They seem to try to slow the pace when they play South Greene but they can run if they need to.

Thanks Cruiser. Sounds like you are a So. Greene fan. I also broadcast Dresden so may see the Lady Rebels in semis. Good luck!