Macon County vs Knox Catholic Class AA State Tournament

MCFAN3

18 in a row. The Upperman Hyperquicks twice, if you call that quality. Never trailed against Tyner in the last game. They will be ready.

Macon has won 18 in a row, that's pretty impressive. I guess Catholic's 26 game winning streak is a fluke, I just hope the Irish can find a way to compete and stay in the game with Macon County on Wednesday. Good luck to all the teams at state. Edited by QSouth89

Macon has won 18 in a row, that's pretty impressive. I guess Catholic's 26 game winning streak is a fluke, I just hope the Irish can find a way to compete and stay in the game with Macon County on Wednesday. Good luck to all the teams at state.

Nobody here has said 26 in a row wasn't impressive. I answered a question.

Consider this the verbal pat on the back you were seeking.

Edited by PrinceOfHillsdale633

Nobody here has said 26 in a row wasn't impressive. I answered a question.

Consider this the verbal pat on the back you were seeking.

No verbal pat needed no ego, someone said Macon was the hottest team right now and another comment said our streak was luck so since everyone has their own opinion (usually bias for the team they cheer for) I just hope we can play with you guys. Giving you a verbal pat and some props. Edited by QSouth89

Then there's the chemistry between these athletes. All of the seniors and juniors have played AAU, CYF, and KYS since second grade. I remember when this senior group finished 5th at AAU nationals as 7th graders. Not That any of this will factor into a victory, but they've played together a long time and I'm sure they will embrace the challenge presented by Macon County.

The Goat sez: AAU is the shadiest sports organization on planet earth, since the abolishment of eastern Germany. No where else in the sports world is it easier to go out and build a team of child mercenaries in order to win your kid a $12 trophy that has a #1 on it. AAU is the antithesis of what true sport is. Even That child army general, Kony, thinks it's shameful.

Mancoverage sez: Same goes for private schools.

• Upvote 1

The Goat sez: AAU is the shadiest sports organization on planet earth, since the abolishment of eastern Germany. No where else in the sports world is it easier to go out and build a team of child mercenaries in order to win your kid a $12 trophy that has a #1 on it. AAU is the antithesis of what true sport is. Even That child army general, Kony, thinks it's shameful.

Mancoverage sez: Same goes for private schools.

Point taken sir.