District 15A

shlionsbaseball5

What's everyone's predictions in this district? This district usually one of if not the most competitive districts in the state.  

SH is a very Solid BB team and should compete. From What I have seen so far this year they are as Solid of a team that SH has ever put on the Field but Baseball is a funny game at times.

I haven't seen any of the other teams but with JC , Riverside , TCA , Adamsville and Madison you just never know.  (Middleton, in years past just hasn't competed in Baseball)

JC has an Ark. State Signee that can beat anybody on any given night.

Riverside has some Great arms and are always going to battle.

TCA is always tough , well coached and always draws a lot of the area's talent. Can never count them out.

Adamsville - they got some great arms and bats as well. Got some great leadership as well. Can never count them out.

Madison has competed in years past but has lacked depth but always has that "guy" that seems to allow them to compete.

Whomever comes out of this District as the winner or Runner up in May should have a legitimate shot at a state Title IMO...All You can ask for is a SHOT.  

District 15A - a good solid Baseball Diistrict. Check the teams schedules. If anyone likes High School Baseball. A person Would be Hard served to find any better match Ups.   There is always some Show Downs in District 15 A.   It's here and I'm Excited to get the opportunity watch these young men Compete.  As always. GO SH LIONS...play hard and play the GAME RIGHT, Which they do.!!  PROUD TO BE a LION....#GOINGTOMISSTHIS

Edited by shlionsbaseball5

What's everyone's predictions in this district? This district usually one of if not the most competitive districts in the state.  

SH is a very Solid BB team and should compete. From What I have seen so far this year they are as Solid of a team that SH has ever put on the Field but Baseball is a funny game at times.

I haven't seen any of the other teams but with JC , Riverside , TCA , Adamsville and Madison you just never know.  (Middleton, in years past just hasn't competed in Baseball)

JC has an Ark. State Signee that can beat anybody on any given night.

Riverside has some Great arms and are always going to battle.

TCA is always tough , well coached and always draws a lot of the area's talent. Can never count them out.

Adamsville - they got some great arms and bats as well. Got some great leadership as well. Can never count them out.

Madison has competed in years past but has lacked depth but always has that "guy" that seems to allow them to compete.

Whomever comes out of this District as the winner or Runner up in May should have a legitimate shot at a state Title IMO...All You can ask for is a SHOT.  

District 15A - a good solid Baseball Diistrict. Check the teams schedules. If anyone likes High School Baseball. A person Would be Hard served to find any better match Ups.   There is always some Show Downs in District 15 A.   It's here and I'm Excited to get the opportunity watch these young men Compete.  As always. GO SH LIONS...play hard and play the GAME RIGHT, Which they do.!!  PROUD TO BE a LION....#GOINGTOMISSTHIS

Heard from one of the kids relatives last night that he was having a blast playing with the Lions! Kid has been homeschooled, but has played organized baseball since he could walk, and that he had never been on a team that had gotten along as well, and was as much fun to be a part of...spells good things when you have that "family" atmosphere.

Heard from one of the kids relatives last night that he was having a blast playing with the Lions! Kid has been homeschooled, but has played organized baseball since he could walk, and that he had never been on a team that had gotten along as well, and was as much fun to be a part of...spells good things when you have that "family" atmosphere.

I'm pretty sure I know the kid you're talking about and he is a great kid. Glad he is enjoying it. He has a bright future a head of him. He is one the top catchers in the Mid-South in his class.

In 15A, I figure it will be a battle between you guys, JCS and Riverside. Although, I'm just going off Riverside being traditionally competitive.

Adamsville will be tough when Wells is on the mound. I was told 5 players were dismissed from the team for discipline reasons and one of them was one of their top players. If true, it could be a big hit to them.

TCA- We played them in the summer and they lost a lot from last year squad. They are young this year, so they are probably a couple years away.

I'm pretty sure I know the kid you're talking about and he is a great kid. Glad he is enjoying it. He has a bright future a head of him. He is one the top catchers in the Mid-South in his class.

In 15A, I figure it will be a battle between you guys, JCS and Riverside. Although, I'm just going off Riverside being traditionally competitive.

Adamsville will be tough when Wells is on the mound. I was told 5 players were dismissed from the team for discipline reasons and one of them was one of their top players. If true, it could be a big hit to them.

TCA- We played them in the summer and they lost a lot from last year squad. They are young this year, so they are probably a couple years away.

Sounds like you've got him pegged. For the rest of the district, you can't take anyone for granted. Middleton is the only program in 15A that has maintained their position at the bottom for any length of time, and the "top" has shifted pretty often among just about everyone else. Riverside, JCS, TCA, Adamsville, and Scotts Hill have all had state caliber teams within recent memory...I seriously doubt that any other district can approach that. Competition breeds success, but it's terrible on the nerves...LOL!!! I will say that whomever comes out of 15A won't have to worry about not being tested on the field. 

1st meeting of the season Between SH and Riverside at Riverside was a Barn Burner...Watched a lot of baseball in my years and I'm NOT SURE I have ever witnessed any better of a Game. It was a battle from Start to Finish. With Riverside

Hitting a 2 Run Walk Off in the Bottom of the 7th with 2 outs. Several Web Gems. What a way to start off the Young season. You always want to win them all but Couldn't be any more proud of My SH LIONS. They proved to me last night they can play in a Hostile Environment. They handled themselves very well considering it was their Second time on the Field.  Tip your HAT and strap them on today!

15A is AGAIN going to be a BATTLE...Some GREAT BASEBALL in 15A...Looking forward to watching some Great Baseball. 

• 1 month later...

#1 Seed Scott's Hill takes on #2 Seed Adamsville for the District Championship tonight. SH will have to beat Adamsville twice to claim the Title. Adamsville beat SH earlier this week 2-1. Should be a great district 15A battle.  

Side note: In Last 8 years. District 15A has played for 7 state titles winning 5 of them. Pretty good testament of how tough this district is every year.