Pearl Cohn vs Upperman

FBfan26

I admit I haven't read the thread but have one question. In 3rd quarter PC takes a shot. The shooters foot is on the college 3 point line. The ball goes in and he gives her 2 points. My question is did I miss a rule change and the HS 3 point line has been moved to the college rule or did the ref miss the call?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a break!!!!!! PC got a flagrant foul call for them with 30 seconds left up 2 and that should NEVER happen in a close game in the state championship unless it's just so obvious you can't look it over. This foul wasn't that bad. Make the FTs, throw the ball in, and make the FTs then hoist the gold ball. Calls are called bad both ways every game of the year. Quit making up excuses for not doing the little things correctly like making FTs.

Winners found a way to win tonight in all 3 championship games.

Oh, did I say make the FTs?

Give you a break on what? Facts? The refs were horrible in both games Upperman was apart of. East game if anyone touch Levy it was a foul. PC game down the stretch officials were terrible. It was blatant and obvious that calls went Uppermans way this tournament. Those are facts, I'm sure you saw the games. Don't be bias, but do be real with yourself. I'm not taken anything away from Upperman, that took advantage of all their opportunities to win the championship. Kudos, but officials had a huge impact on games. PC had every opportunity to win and should have if they make free throws. You're right, but calls were lopsided in Uppermans favor. 

Edited by ballinup90

Shot lights out for most of the game with their guard play or would drive and dump to the post.

PC was up 2 with 30 secs left and they called an intentional foul/flagrant foul on Upperman and missed both free throws but got the ball back. Upperman had to foul again and PC made both. Levy hit a ayup and got fouled and made the FT so it was a one point game. UHS fouled again and they made 1 of 2 then Levy hit a tough shot to tie at near the buzzer.

If PC makes the two flagrant foul FTs and the preceding foul FTs to go up 6 instead of only 4 then it's probably over at that point as Maynard from UHS had fouled out already so the 3 was lacking.

if if's and but's were candy and nuts....

So what was the Foul Count for Both Teams? Also how Many Free Throws did UHS Shoot & How Many Free Throws Did PC shoot. If referring was a factor those stats will show it.

PC was 13-20 and Upperman was 18-22. Like I said the refs were not the factor. Missing FTs was.

Edited by Shozen