Pearl Cohn vs Upperman

FBfan26

Preppy have to be homer . This team most talented in AA . Then how in the world you get boat raced by east in Regionsl final . I love Shaw but here is whst I do and it's a huge gamble cause there is no Shaw on the bench . I X Levy with Shaw she doesn't touch it if she does she is doubled not by Maynard man though if so everybody rotates . Maynard no open looks . The gamble is Shaw gets in foul trouble . Love you alls coach just not sure she will go to those tactics because of the gambles . If not this might be a repeat of the regional final . Pearl Cohn being boat raced .

You were saying?

Upperman wins 66-62 2OT. Levy had 31 is by far the tournament MVP. I knew it would be close.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jump ball officials error at the start of OT1 was inexcusable.

Upperman's ladies played a great game when it counted and got the win.

That and the 3 pointer in the 3 Q that they gave is two points. Everybody's RT the picture on Twitter but no excuses. Errors happen and it was Upperman year. I enjoyed the game min the OTs but still was a good game

Great game....except for 1st OT lol. Ref made a mistake, but it didn't cost anything as it went to second OT. What hurt PC the most was not hitting those free throws, especially when they called the intentional foul. That could have almost iced it for all intensive purposes. Congrats to both teams! 

Great game....except for 1st OT lol. Ref made a mistake, but it didn't cost anything as it went to second OT. What hurt PC the most was not hitting those free throws, especially when they called the intentional foul. That could have almost iced it for all intensive purposes. Congrats to both teams!

Very tru

Usually East could hit similar shots. I was expecting East to do similar, but they couldn't when they played Upperman. That is what I meant when I said East had a bad shooting day, but I also said that it DIDN'T mean East would have won though. Just saying both East and PC can usually shoot pretty well and from DEEP. 

Hate I was in Florida and didn't get to watch this great game . Glad I was wrong . How did they slow down levy . Any gimmicks or just the bigs inside . Glad to see PC show up don't know if uppermsn could have taken another loss like that .

They didn't slow down Levy.. She had 31!