Overall Best

bleacher

#1- Memphis East

#2- Oak Ridge

#3- Southwind

#4-Independence

#5-Brentwood Academy

That's how I saw it, Opinions may Vary

hahaha BA smoked Indy in regular season come on man. BA and east are hands down the best 2 in the state. BA's coaching and overall talent level and pace they play with would make a good matchup with Memphis east overall raw athletic ability and coaching they have

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1- Memphis East

#2- Oak Ridge

#3- Southwind

#4-Independence

#5-Brentwood Academy

That's how I saw it, Opinions may Vary

Seasons over and still making stupid predictions. BA destroyed Independence and Indy also lost to GCA. Didn't you say single A had no competition but want to say a AAA team that lost to a single A team is a top 5 team in the state overall. What a joke! You literally contradict everything you say.

Oak Ridge would lose 7/10 vs BA or 4-1 in a 7 game series and Cordova is a top 5 team hands down.

1) Memphis East

2) Brentwood Academy

3) Southwind

4) Oak Ridge

5) Cordova

I would give it 60/40% East over BA for the #1 spot and 4/5 could go either way but Southwind is the solid 3 choice.

Edited by Shozen

Shozen:

Relaz, you are far to emotional to be involved in any capacity to any sporting event, you just like to throw ridiculous insults. What teams do early in a season at any level doesnt really matter, especially in high school sports when kids play more than 1 sport. That is how I saw the State Tournament, Oak Ridge Played East closer than anyone at the Tournament. Was a good State Tourny with lots of talented kids. Best of luck to all of them

Gotta love those hypothetical make believe so and so team would beat so and so team if they played matchups. I think they call it the imaginary football league on the football boards ha ha. Who knows who would win BA vs OR? I do know it would've been a good game though. And whoever told you OR lost to McCallie was wrong. If I remember correctly Higgins didn't play in that game and we still beat them. East was the only team that beat us in the state of TN.

Edited by SweetScience

Gotta love those hypothetical make believe so and so team would beat so and so team if they played matchups. I think they call it the imaginary football league on the football boards ha ha. Who knows who would win BA vs OR? I do know it would've been a good game though. And whoever told you OR lost to McCallie was wrong. If I remember correctly Higgins didn't play in that game and we still beat them.

Knowledge & Education is a Wonderful Thing

Requires minimal knowledge & minimal education, which seems to be lacking in a lot of cases. Oak Ridge had a heck of a Team

Thank you. The thing I'm most proud of is they all grew up playing together and were born and raised in the same small town. Pretty impressive what those Seniors accomplished in 4 years. Sure gonna miss them.

If u r going by overall record state rankings ???? My choice would b humboldt with a record of 31-2 ranked #1 in state and 14th on max prep they hv beaten AA TEAMS AND AAA TEAMS

The topic is overall best not who had the best record. After the loss in the quarter finals that #1 ranking went away quick.....