Goodpasture Invitational 2018

Hamblin

Coaches,

Goodpasture will host its second annual Goodpasture Invitational Tournament January 13, 2018.

We will be opening up the tournament to more teams than what we had for 2017 and and we will be changing the team fee to accommodate smaller teams with fewer wrestlers. We have added 3 teams already in addition to 9 teams that have already committed from the 2017 tournament.

We will increase the team trophies from top 2 to top 4 and the medals will have customized stamps on the back to reflect the event and placement. We will still be doing the championship finals on a single mat in the middle of the gym with tournament lighting. In addition we will offer 4 wrist bands per team instead of 3. We look foreward to hearing from you.

Let me know if you are interested and we will add you to the list.

You can email me at [email protected]

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I know its early but I just cant help myself.

Teams committed.

Greenbrier.

Hunters Lane.

Rossview.    Boys and girls.

Hume Fogg.   Boys and girls.

Watertown.

Clarksville Northeast.   Boys and girls.

?Whites Creek.  Boys and girls?

Clarksville "B"

Wilson Central "B"

Nashville Christian. 

Ft. Campbell Ky.

MLK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are good for Saturday, Jan. 27. Openings have been offered to the original teams first as a courtesy to them. We have had 5 reconfirm. Sunday this tournament will be opened up to any team that may be interested. If you think this tournament will fit your schedule send me an email at [email protected] 

and I will get information out to you.

Goodpasture is located in Madison just north of Nashville.

Thanks

Coaches,

We are working hard to salvage this tournament. This is our only fundraiser of the year. We are opening this tournament up to anyone wanting another event to prep their wrestlers for region competition. 

We are at 12 teams. Looking for 8 more schools. Anybody wants in email me at [email protected] 

Team fee 165.00.

Individual entries 12.00.

Quality custom Trophies for top 4 teams.

Medals top 4 placers. 

Best match and best wrestler upper and lower weights. 

Customized medals.

We do old school finals on one mat under the single strand of lights.

4 wrist bands per team.

Goodpasture. 

Clarksville A.

Hunters Lane.

Hendersonville.

Northeast.

Hume Fogg.

Stewarts Creek.

East Nashville.

Friendship Christian. 

DCA.

Creekwood.

Spring Hill.

Tentative.  Centennial, East Robertson,  Springfield, Bolton.

We will seed then populate brackets and then add extras to try and fill brackets. Bring as many kids as you want.